HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Re: The debates

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Called it!

Normally don't have a huge issue with 3rd party voters wasting their votes, but this time I'm a little salty. MN could have and should have flipped red! It would have been glorious to show the blind chronic unemployment benefit sucking union loyalists and the deranged bleeding hearts that the rest of Minnesotans don't agree with their fantasyland mindset.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:Called it!

Normally don't have a huge issue with 3rd party voters wasting their votes, but this time I'm a little salty. MN could have and should have flipped red! It would have been glorious to show the blind chronic unemployment benefit sucking union loyalists and the deranged bleeding hearts that the rest of Minnesotans don't agree with their fantasyland mindset.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:50 pm

gimpfinger wrote:Check this crap out...
https://www.change.org/p/mark-dayton-mi ... -of-canada

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Really hope I can figure out how to comment on there that would be fun

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:17 am

HnkrCrash wrote:Called it!

I don't disagree with the sentiment at all.... been voting Republican the last 20 years. But I honestly couldn't get into Trump's fantasy land deep enough to deal with his chit.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:46 am

What makes me wonder is this: If Hillary did not undermine Bernie [I think it's this a primary reason why so many Dem men voted for Trump instead (she lost a key part of her base voters) - basically it was a disgusted vote against the Dem party shenanigans that allowed Hillary to beat Bernie], and if he became the Dem pick, I do think Bernie would be Pres elect today. How about them apples?
If a fiction writer wrote what all has happened 2 years ago about these last 18 months, they would have been called a lunatic and laughed off the stage 2 yrs ago. Life IS stranger than fiction at times.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The debates

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:31 pm

lanyard wrote:[quote="HnkrCrash"]Called it!

I don't disagree with the sentiment at all.... been voting Republican the last 20 years. But I honestly couldn't get into Trump's fantasy land deep enough to deal with his chit.[/quote]
I was finally done with repubs false promises the last 10 years. Trump is the only repub I would of voted for and I did. In the end hilary got what she deserved.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

duck_dynasty
Coot Commander

Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:23 pm

I'm just glad that dumb b#*^%h didn't win.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: The debates

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:17 pm

duck_dynasty wrote:I'm just glad that dumb b#*^%h didn't win.

Tell me about it.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:34 am

Perfect...Minnesota's own Keith Ellison a favorite to become dnc chair. If they dig any deeper in the barrel the dnc chair will be asian. Ellison is a scum bag

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:19 pm

Well Google can choke on a fat D
Screenshot_2016-11-26-20-17-57.png

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”