gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:01 am

h2ofwlr wrote:JHChrist!!! Did this topic ever take a wild turn...

What did expect anything else with this gang of chodes?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:48 am

h2ofwlr wrote:JHChrist!!! Did this topic ever take a wild turn...

Yet it still turned up the same amount of leads for an arrest than those that are paid to do this for a living....

....most likely several less come to think of it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:32 am

Keyboard cops to the rescue!

The world has been armchair quarterbacking since before there was even quarterbacks.

Back in the say you know old Aurelius Liberaleffus was bitching to free the Lions from the arena due to cruelly treated animals and not being "free range". Then after every gladiator battle Beerswiliius Baconitis would blab to Lazyarius Fatazzerius how he would have dispatched the lion with a downward blow from the hilt and a left dagger under the chin at the 32nd hour glass grain, a whole 3 HGGs faster than the gladiator and then they all would have covered the spread.

And so it is with dead people in Little Falls.... we're just keeping centuries of BSing alive.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:00 am

gimpfinger wrote:What did expect anything else with this gang of chodes?

:shock: I never thought of any of you were choads, well maybe FF...
choad
noun
The penis or an imaginary penis : choad veins are pulsing love songs
A fool; jerk : feel like a total choad
The perineum or anus : stationary bicycle seat irritating the chode
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:13 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"]What did expect anything else with this gang of chodes?

:shock: I never thought of any of you were choads, well maybe FF...
choad
noun
The penis or an imaginary penis : choad veins are pulsing love songs
A fool; jerk : feel like a total choad
The perineum or anus : stationary bicycle seat irritating the chode[/quote]
I think many of us fit that description.

sent while sniffing your sisters panties
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Woods will be searched by police investigating unsolved killing of MN deer hunter
by Adam Uren GOMN
April 12, 2017 7:14 am
photo Link http://www.gomn.com/news/woods-will-sea ... er-hunter/

There will be a heavy police presence in a central Minnesota community next week as police continue to investigate the homicide of a deer hunter this past November.

A ground search will be conducted on a wooded property northwest of Belle Prairie Township, which is where the body of 41-year-old Terry Brisk, of Little Falls, was found with a gunshot wound back on Nov. 7.

The Morrison County Sheriff’s Office initially thought the father-of-four, who was wearing a blaze orange hunting vest at the time, had been shot accidentally and the person who shot him may not have realized what had happened. But after further investigation, police ruled his death a homicide and started offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to the person responsible.

This has since been upped to $30,000.

Officers will canvass the wooded property northwest of the intersection of Hawthorne Road and Jewel Road to look for any clues pertaining to Brisk’s death.

Still missing is a Winchester Model AE 30-30 lever action rifle that belonged to Brisk. The rifle is said to be an older model, with a wooden stock and forearm with no sling attached.

The sheriff’s office is asking anyone with information to call 320-632-9233 or to contact Crime Stoppers of Minnesota anonymously at www.CrimeStoppersMn.org, by calling 1-800-222-TIPS, or by sending a text message beginning with TIP674 to CRIMES.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Weird deal. Have a feeling that rifle was the murder weapon, can't think of any other reason to take it. Could have easily looked like an accident if an unfired rifle was still in his hands

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:07 am

Could be that the shooter disarmed him before killing him. This appears to be a motivated shooting for whatever reason.....money, jealousy, revenge, etc. Take a pick. Sad loss no matter what the cause.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:16 am

A search of killed hunter’s property found ‘a couple items of interest’
by Melissa Turtinen, MN GO
April 18, 2017 9:07 am
Credit: EMBLOM BRENNY FUNERAL SERVICE

The investigation into who fatally shot Terrance Brisk has led to the discovery of “a couple items of interest.”

The items, which are being submitted to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension for analysis, were found Monday on Brisk’s property, which is northwest of the intersection of Hawthorne Road and Jewel Road in Belle Prairie Township, the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday.

That’s the same place Brisk’s body was found with a gunshot wound on Nov. 7, 2016. Investigators said earlier this month they were going to search the wooded area hoping to find clues about who killed him.

However, the sheriff’s office didn’t provide any details about what items were found because the investigation into Brisk’s death is ongoing.

Morrison County Sheriff Shawn Larsen says they’re one step closer to solving the crime, and they’re committed to working the case until a suspect is taken into custody.

There is still a $30,00 reward for information that leads to the identification of the person who shot and killed Brisk, a 41-year-old father of four.

If you have any information about who killed Brisk, you’re urged to call the Morrison County Sheriff’s Office at 320-632-9233 or by contacting Crime Stoppers of Minnesota. Tips can also be made anonymously.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Dude, that $30.00 reward is sure to spark some leads!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”