cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:45 am

lanyard wrote:Dude, that $30.00 reward is sure to spark some leads!
It's an error.....$30K is the correct amount.

It would go a long way supporting the habits of the meth heads up there.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Anyone hunting up by Little Falls Nov 7th? Anyone buy a Win 30-30 since then?

Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Doubt they found anything after 6 months of weather...Just trying to make the suspect nervous and flush him out

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:11 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Doubt they found anything after 6 months of weather...Just trying to make the suspect nervous and flush him out

Kind of what I was thinking, how could they find something now that wasn't there back in the initial investigation......chances are if the person who shot him did take the gun it's prolly at the bottom of some lake or creek.....this case may never be solved.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

cstemig wrote:
lanyard wrote:Dude, that $30.00 reward is sure to spark some leads!
It's an error.....$30K is the correct amount.

It would go a long way supporting the habits of the meth heads up there.

I determined that when I read it, just found it ironic for the reason, as others have discussed, the article/evidence are likely herrings to put out the idea things are moving and to remind the public of the reward and ask for their help.

Think of Dr. Evil's ransom demand, "$1 million ...."

The $30k is a detail that should have been correct.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm

But remember they initially thought it was an accident, but then went wait a minute - where is his gun? it was a month later that the news story broke, so did it not snow by then? So not too sure how thorough of a look that they did of the woods initially. So perhaps they did find something related to the case.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:59 pm

They knew the first day it wasn't an accident. It didn't take them a month to interview family members and find out he was out hunting and had a rifle with him at the time, they would have known that within hours. It's all a ploy.

Basically, they searched the scene right after it happened found nothing. No leads coming in. No suspects coming forward. Getting desperate and trying to get the suspect to start sweating, they release pr stating they found interesting stuff hoping someone gets nervous and spills the beans...Typically a close friend or family member of the suspect because they don't want to face charges for not coming forward.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Authorities find 'needle in a haystack' in Terry Brisk homicide case
The update comes almost a year after the hunter's mysterious death.

Declan Desmond, BMTN
6 hours ago

Authorities in Morrison County – where hunter Terrence Brisk was found shot to death last year – say they have made a key discovery in the homicide investigation.

"Investigators assigned to this case knew that finding Terry's rifle would be like finding a needle in a haystack," Morrison County Sheriff Shawn Larsen said in a press statement Friday. "We found that needle."

What's more, Larsen added, "we believe Brisk's own rifle was the weapon used in the homicide."

Not much else was said, however – so it's not clear where the Winchester was found. The sheriff emphasized that he couldn't give any further details because this is "still an active and ongoing investigation."

He also took no questions from reporters.

The update comes just under a year after Brisk was found murdered on his parents' property in Belle Prairie Township near Little Falls, a press release says.

His rifle was missing from the scene, but investigators initially thought the father of four had been killed in a hunting accident. His death was eventually ruled a homicide.

Authorities believe it was an isolated incident, and continue to say there's no threat to the public.

"We will not give up until the person responsible for Terry's death is held accountable," Larsen said.

Anyone with information should contact the Morrison County sheriff's department at (320) 632-9233. Anonymous tips can be submitted to Crime Stoppers of Minnesota online; or at 1-800-222-TIPS [8477]. Tipsters can also install the Submit a Tip APP on any smartphone, or sending a text beginning with TIP674 to CRIMES [274637].
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:06 pm

Domestic with the family.... My guess.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:37 am

lanyard wrote:Domestic with the family.... My guess.

You’d think a motive for that would have been discovered at this point. Maybe not too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
lanyard wrote:Domestic with the family.... My guess.

You’d think a motive for that would have been discovered at this point. Maybe not too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bet the gun was Grandpa's and some relief couldn't stands it, so he busts a cap.

Seen some really interesting and weird domestics between dad's/kids, brothers, etc. Could have been a feud no one knew about.... Or maybe it's all Jon Benet Ramsey type stuff.

I don't think I'll be including Little Falls in any travel or property purchasing plans..... they place is odd.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”