h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Heads up - change in terms of service at Photo Bucket

Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:57 am

Many of us yrs ago used the 3rd party linking, so some of the old photos may "disappear".

http://photobucket.com/terms

Photobucket.com Terms of Use

Last revised June 28, 2017

Types of Accounts, Pricing and Limits

Visiting : There is no cost to visit the Site or to register as a Member.
Free account : Each individual Member gets one free account that provides 2 GB of free storage or space available for your original photo files, or videos under 10min. The free account does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting. If a free account Member exceeds their Content Limit, their account will be immediately suspended and they will need to become a “Paying Member” (defined below) in order to continue accessing their account. You can upgrade to a Plus account at any time.

It costs 2.49 a mo (29.88 a yr) to be ad free. I'm not sure paying this means you can still link of not.

Available Plus Account Plans : Photobucket offers the following Plus Account Plans:

o Plus 50 Plan: 52 GB of Storage for $59.99 / Year. The Plus 50 Plan does not allow any image linking or 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 100 Plan: 102 GB of Storage for $99.99 / Year. The Plus 100 Plan allows for unlimited image linking but does not allow 3rd party image hosting.

o Plus 500 Plan: 500 GB of Storage and unlimited bandwidth for $399.99 / Year. The Plus 500 Plan allows for unlimited image linking and unlimited 3rd party image hosting.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”