cstemig
Mergie Marauder

North Korea... Any Day Now and "Boom" Goes the Bombs!

Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:06 pm

IMO, we are the closest that we have ever been to bombing/blowing it up as we have ever been. Conventional weapons concern me, but nukes scare the hell out of me. The aftermath of a nuclear weapon contaminates and pollutes everything for years following the detonation, and not just in the area where it happens.

I'm hoping that there can be another resolution, but it is not looking good.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: North Korea... Any Day Now and "Boom" Goes the Bombs!

Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Be sweet if they tried doing a Nuke test and blew themselves up.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Global warming may soon take on a whole new meaning.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: North Korea... Any Day Now and "Boom" Goes the Bombs!

Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 am

cstemig wrote:IMO, we are the closest that we have ever been to bombing/blowing it up as we have ever been. Conventional weapons concern me, but nukes scare the hell out of me. The aftermath of a nuclear weapon contaminates and pollutes everything for years following the detonation, and not just in the area where it happens.

I'm hoping that there can be another resolution, but it is not looking good.
Im not worried the north koreans would be taken out in days by us. It's a small country and we'd blow it to shit within days.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:05 am

We don't blow things to hell anymore, particularly as issues arise that are around enigmatic leaders like Kim Jong Il. See: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Venezuela, etc.

N Korea having nuclear missile capabilities escalates things a bit. And yes, the best hope is that they blow themselves up. Still hoping for that one dissident on the team to cross the red and blue wires......

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

My hopes are also that an internal group within North Korea will attempt a coup or take-over. Perhaps, some propaganda news casts or dropped leaflets offering a $50 Million dollar bounty and U.S. citizenship for anyone that takes out the "Dear Leader" will change things.

North Korea leaders (past & present) have all been of the same family , with extreme hatred for the U.S. (Must be in the genes.) Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Venezuela, etc. did not pose a nuclear threat to us, thus no bombing to hell. North Korea needs to be neutralized in some fashion.

big_fish_guy
Coot Commander

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:18 am

why can't we send in some spies and just poison some of these dolts?

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: RE: North Korea... Any Day Now and

Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Bailey wrote:Im not worried the north koreans would be taken out in days by us. It's a small country and we'd blow it to shit within days.

I am not worried about us, but what about S Korea and Japan? Odds are they'd nuke them.

And don't you think China will not be stupid POd (and for good reason) about the nuke fallout that drifts over it if we do a preemptive strike? - or any other country for that manner? Like Thailand?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: North Korea... Any Day Now and

Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:12 am

h2ofwlr wrote:[quote="Bailey"]Im not worried the north koreans would be taken out in days by us. It's a small country and we'd blow it to shit within days.

I am not worried about us, but what about S Korea and Japan? Odds are they'd nuke them.

And don't you think China will not be stupid POd (and for good reason) about the nuke fallout that drifts over it if we do a preemptive strike? - or any other country for that manner? Like Thailand?[/quote]Yeah I mean i guess they can but they have to know they will be taken out.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Lars30
Coot Commander

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:44 pm

The US is back-to-back world war champs, everyone wants a shot at the title
Call em in and take em out

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”