Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Tony Toye sentence handed down

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:05 am

Any hunter that isn't repulsed by the fact that guides make money off the public resource are clueless. And the fact that guides dominate public lands and waters while exploiting the public resource shows just how shameless our political / legislative system is in allowing these people to operate a business for which they pay practically nothing toward upkeep, maintenance, propagation, conservation, etc. Meanwhile those of us with real jobs, kids, and an average boat and decoys say "F it, I'm not going to bother hunting public anymore" I've seen my share of guides and I think the vast majority are crooked poachers. Just my opinion based on observations. Guides should be confined private property.

Anyone who is concerned about being treated fairly by CO's should educate themselves to the laws that are applicable to them, their constitutional rights, and also the real world perspective. As Nershi said, no judge in MN is going to side with a game warden that is writing tickets on technicalities such as "all the ducks were in one pile." Now, if the hunters don't know their rights and provide information they don't have to, or flat out admit to something, they are just making the CO's job easy. Remember this question, "What have I done that makes you think I've broken a law?" That establishes whether they have probable cause. They say pick your birds out of the pile, you say - "you tell me who poached what."

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:55 am

post deleted
Last edited by Stute Slap on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Jeff Foiles is a dicc succa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Tony Toye sentence handed down

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Jeff Foiles is a dicc succa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Where da fukd you been

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:01 pm

DD been out bangin' peaches! :-)

reno's ronin
Coot Commander

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Hopefully the D-bag and his associates will never come back to pool 9. Hunted Southern pool 9 from 1980-2003. Haven't been south of 82 (WI waters) since. His kind have turned the place into a zoo. Back in the day it was a paradise growing up. On any given day in the marsh to open water areas you'd have thousands upon thousands of Cans landing in your dekes. (this was all pre-Can season). then you got to shoot cans (first 1, then 2) and the guides showed up. Area went downhill fast. You couldn't pay me to go back and hunt those waters. channelization and sedimentation wiped out most of the vegetated islands I knew as a kid. the aerial photos look worse every year. then on top of that you add D-bag guides, Surface drives, mud motor retards, and airboats.
IMO just outlaw the guides. period. then outlaw airboats completely (the off limits areas they get access to AFTER November first), outlaw mud motors and surface drives. the place will improve dramatically. I watch guys every day plow paths through the wild rice stands and other veg without getting a single ticket, yet a warden will worry about who shot what ducks in a group hunting situation? northern pool 9 is still a hidden gem for Minnesota until November first when 1 hour before shooting you hear the airboats fire up. Then it's all downhill from then.
I wish this would be the end of the guides out there but I know as long as lazy slob hunters are willing to pay tony and his crew big dollars to shoot at Cans it will never go away.
good luck out there. be safe.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:10 pm

FIFY.

reno's ronin wrote:blah...blah...blah...i'm a whiny bitch...blah...blah...blah
Dominate The Skies.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:24 am

Bullet21XD wrote:FIFY.

reno's ronin wrote:blah...blah...blah...i'm a whiny bitch...blah...blah...blah

Bullets that tough guy online, but pi$$es down his leg when his wife goes to the broom closet for the whippin stick
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

reno's ronin
Coot Commander

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am

word on the street in southern pool 9 is bullet is big Tony Fan boy. he's seen alot at Ferryville and Gays mills getting cozy with the daisy chain of guides. He turns tricks at the boat landing faster then these slobs can breast out a Can.
gotta love the internet Special forces trolls.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:07 pm

I love Toye!
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”