h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:47 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ite-666808

This is nothing but a smoke screen by A&E being so many of their shows are LGBT friendly, basically to stave off a boycot of the network by the LGBT community and their close friends.

Think not--if A&E had real balls--they would not air the show that starts in a months time, but instead will still air Phil on season 4 as the article states.

As for Phil's response to A&E, I think it was well done and how could anyone disagree with it?
"I myself am a product of the '60s; I centered my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Savior. My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together. However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Goldfish
Mergie Marauder

Re: Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am

If they do keep him from the show, it will be the end of it. Or at least it should be. He is The duck commander.

Sent from a phancy fone

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:54 am

h2ofwlr wrote: However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other." [/i]

Sounds to me like the old Duck Commander is backtrackin a lot. I think he just received a
education on how Hollywood works. That whole crew is making millions & no way is he goin
to jeopardize that. Keep spinnin it Phil :lol:

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 am

I'm having a hard time believing this will/has hurt anyone: Phil, the Show, A&E or Gay.

To me, more proof we do not have enough to worry about and too much time to make things up.

tornadochaser
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:41 am

The pussification of america continues...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

D.T. Hammer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:05 am

I just cannot understand the gay haters like Phil. If Phil went on a rampage about how bad it is for eating shrimp, like he does on gays it would be cool.

Is this the same guy that said its cool to tap 16 year old girls.

I loved reading what Phil had to say about finding Jesus. I know where Jesus is "in prison" cuz that's where most people find him at rock bottom :-)
Buckthorn removal is easy with the buckthorn baggie :-)

THe CRiPPLeR
This Hen's For You

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:37 am

I see nothing wrong with what he said. If he believes its a sin that's what he believes. No where in his statement does he state that he thinks they should be treated any differently than anyone else.
Just because someone doesn't agree with it doesn't mean they are a homophob
AKA HenSlayer
If its brown its down, if it flies it..., well I cripple it

Secure huntings future, introduce someone new to the outdoors.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:55 am

Still can't believe how many people think DD is a real show or the Robertson's are real.

Nobody thinks it's strange that a true red-neck, hardcore duck hunting, camo wearing, southerner is doing interviews in GQ magazine?????

The whole thing is an act, these statements were scripted, everything they say is scripted, the camo, long hair and beards are costumes.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 am

What? OMG! What is next? You telling us that here is no Santa Cluas or Easter Bunny?
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 am

Stute Slap wrote:Still can't believe how many people think DD is a real show or the Robertson's are real.

Nobody thinks it's strange that a true red-neck, hardcore duck hunting, camo wearing, southerner is doing interviews in GQ magazine?????

The whole thing is an act, these statements were scripted, everything they say is scripted, the camo, long hair and beards are costumes.

It's all entertainment, nothing more, but I enjoy watching it, don't watch the show as much as I did, but still enjoy it..............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”