maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Gray November and Black Friday sales

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Geez just read the Rogers ad, original bigfoots are really $140 for 4? Last ones I bought were about 14 years ago and I always waited for end of year sale $80/4.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 pm

The nearest Runnings is Hutchinson. 80 miles x .54 = $43.20 in vehicle cost + 1.75 hrs of time round trip driving. Better be some big savings to cover that... just saying.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:29 am

h2ofwlr wrote:The nearest Runnings is Hutchinson. 80 miles x .54 = $43.20 in vehicle cost + 1.75 hrs of time round trip driving. Better be some big savings to cover that... just saying.

Monticello Runnings isn't closer to you? Or did they shut that down the day Fleet Farm opened?

I'll be in Windom Thanksgiving weekend, but traveling Friday, will miss any Door Buster's, and I'm typically duck hunting getting my last shots in. Running's seems to have the best deal on gun safes, but need to find the coin one if these years. Boat fixer uppers will come first.

If things are froze up I've also found the Windom Ace Hardware to still have inventory on items that are shipped to stores in limited quantity. As compared to the Twin Cities where their limited quantities are gone in 10 minutes.

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:51 pm

No way I am dealing with all the people on a black Friday sale! Just saw cabela's had super black eagle 2 limited editions for $999.00 I tried to get 1 but they were sold out. My guess is they only had a few but it would have been nice to save 750.00 bucks. Oh well, didn't really need another 1.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:33 pm

I really wish that red wing store I Windom still carried Irish setter blemish rejects and returns. 30 to 40 bucks a pair because the leather had a dark spot.

Used to hit that place up when Windom runnings was about the only one that was revamped towards hunting and we would make a few runs down there to stock up.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:12 pm

gimpfinger wrote:I really wish that red wing store I Windom still carried Irish setter blemish rejects and returns. 30 to 40 bucks a pair because the leather had a dark spot.

Used to hit that place up when Windom runnings was about the only one that was revamped towards hunting and we would make a few runs down there to stock up.

Sent from my LGL64VL using Tapatalk

Used to shop there quite a bit but never scored the sweet deal.... Size 11 pretty popular. My in laws got abnormal size feet and scored lots of good deals.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:42 am

lanyard wrote:Monticello Runnings isn't closer to you? Or did they shut that down the day Fleet Farm opened?

Nope, 3 miles further. No idea.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 am

Huh, who'd a thunk...... But I spend more time mentally on minutes driven than miles driven.... production vs cost mindset... might be why I make cool shit but am always broke.

Learn something new everyday.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Same amount of minutes for me.
It USED to be a real nice straight shot going west on Hwy 7 to Hutch and points beyond, then the retards put in a bunch of roundabouts in 60MPH zones. :evil: Leave it to MnDOT to F up a nice road with a slow down every 10 miles, now there is a stop sign, stop light, town, or roundabout every 3-4 miles! Which reminds me of hwy 12, an awful road to traverse as it takes so freaking long to make any time what-so-ever.

FYI White Rock decoys has the 3 day Cyber Monday sale M-W, I think the 27th-29th

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Kohl's is putting Keurig's out at $79.99.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”