lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Thanksgiving feast, so simple even Ron (Bullet) could make it.

Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:20 am

^^^^ 10-4 on the foil pans. Bought a T-Fal roasting pan with rack.... that thing ended up being a "piecer", which is family lingo for piece-o-chit. Next roasting occasion will be spending some coin on a decent pan.

Sucks in the allergies. We manage peanut, tree nut , soy on a daily basis....

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Recently after a year or so of trying to figure it out, hit me right in the face I am lactose intolerant. I had 3 potentials I was looking at, workout sups, garlic intolerance, and lactose intolerance. Amazing how crappy lactose makes me feel...had french silk pie last Sunday for dad's birthday, and Tuesday at work my legs felt like they were cinder blocks, I was so exhausted zero energy. Happy I got it seemingly figured out I was actually getting pretty worried I had a major health issues.

But Thanksgiving wasn't the most fun, no desserts with dairy topping, no mashed potatoes

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 am

I'm on the hunt for a decent roast pan by Christmas, probably going to be a red meat variant this time around.

It's amazing how many products contain peanuts or soy when you need to pay attention to it.

Also on the lactose thing - I feel like as I get older it affects me more. I'm down to the point where I pick and choose which desserts to enjoy and suffer the consequences by choice. It's a love/hate relationship I guess, I have a few coworkers who are in the same boat with it.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”