lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Kent Bismuth

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Fish Felon wrote:I shoot lead.

I thought perhaps the Cox Empire had you "disappeared"....

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Kent Bismuth

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:45 am

Nope. What is technically part of the empire, but under no direction or even to the knowledge of Cox, tried to have me disappeared. They made an attempt on my life after shutting down my business, which they did without notice by placing armed security guards at my leased office location 24/7. A week later they shipped my entire office to my house, dead office plants bubbled wrapped and boxed and all. I had work stations for four employees but not that many on the payroll when this happened, so yeah...computers, printers, faxes, office furniture, filings, paperwork, all that shit they boxed and delivered to my house because they had hired guns waiting at the building this property was at where I was still forced to pay the lease on, yet apparently would be shot for doing what I had up until then referred to as, "Going to work."

They also put undercover security guards outside my house in South Minneapolis. One on the block north of my house, one South of me, and one or two usually roaming within a few blocks and occasionally going up and down the alley. That went on for five weeks until enough of my neighbors were incessantly calling the cops to warrant their removal. My whole block was freaking the eff out. I tricked five of them into talking to my after I'd sneak out of the house and approach them in their cars while pretending to be needing a light for a smoke, or walking my dog, riding my bike to the park, a bunch of different ways...it was pretty easy. I may or may not have brandished a revolver and pointed it one after they got stopped in the alley right in front of the garage unexpectedly due to two of my neighbors both backing out at the same time. The neighbor three houses up works while wearing a badge and with a K-9 and he also may or may not have brandished his sidearm on one of the individuals working the detail that happened to be in front of his house that night.

During this time I was working with a man they told me was the president of the company's right hand man (there's a weird set-up with both a CEO and president able to act with the same authority, president runs the private investment company underneath the DE incorporated umbrella corporation). They offered terms of a $5 million up front and $10 million in future stock options in exchange for a release agreement from my contract that included a gag order and waiving all rights to future litigation. They reneged on the deal, absolutely destroyed my **** life, and made the biggest mistake they've ever made by not paying me and thinking I wouldn't figure out a way to do what I told them I'd do, the only thing anyone like me and one of the remaining real men left in society does....you follow through and make them pay for deliberately ruining your life.

If everything goes as planned and as hoped, this time next year you'll know exactly who I am. I'll even send you a signed copy of my book if you want for free.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”