WALKER
Mergie Marauder

HEY MISGUIDED CHILDREN-BLAST FROM THE PAST

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:19 pm

Have not posted for awhile so HELLO. I retired from the business world and got rid of the computers. Don't miss the computer one
bit after all the years had to work with one. I'm back in MN for next couple of weeks to work on my own taxes & do some tax work for
one of the daughters.

Retirement is going well & health has improved a lot. They did talk me into working part time at the Algoma WI marina but is basically
bull crappin about salmon fishing all summer so hard to call it work . I talk sheet all day & get paid-my god America is a great country :D This past summer the mayor stopped in to whine about "being sensitive around women" . This young little piss ant
thought We needed "Sensitivity Training"-told him to phuck off as I used the Harvey Weinstein method of dealing with woman complaints. He left muttering to himself & shakin his head. Ain't been back to the marina since :D

Hope you all are well. Post up & I'll share a couple of my pearls of wisdom with ya

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: HEY MISGUIDED CHILDREN-BLAST FROM THE PAST

Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:57 pm

Jeebus H Keerist, welcome back to the F'ing Tundra....

U know, them computersaje it easy to do taxes from wayyyyy far away where you don't need to freeze an old retired ass.... Bet yer daughter would even come and see you in a warm place!

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:45 am

Hi Lanyard
How is life in the north country? Believe me we get our share of winter out by Lake Michigan but the temps are a little more moderate. I still get back to MN on occasion as the kids & grandkids are here. We also still own the house in Arlington as the wife
is still working full time.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:26 am

WALKER wrote:Hi Lanyard
How is life in the north country? Believe me we get our share of winter out by Lake Michigan but the temps are a little more moderate. I still get back to MN on occasion as the kids & grandkids are here. We also still own the house in Arlington as the wife
is still working full time.

I'm doing good Walker, don't have any roblems money can't solve!

Am wishing I had a boat down in the Keys this winter though. Looking late April for ice put at this rate, wouldn't be surprised to see May....

You fishing but water over that way?

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:49 am

It's my understanding that ice just went out this week so a few hardcores fishing brown trout. Water temps only in upper 30s so real
hit & miss in extremely shallow water. We'll head down to Chicago to fish coho salmon in late April. Water warms earlier in Indiana
& southern Illinois so fishing is usually good in May out of southern ports. Probably not much good out of Algoma until June.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 am

Good to hear from you Walker..........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:01 pm

Hi 9man

I assume you've hit the lottery by now & spend your days being fed grapes by beautiful women :D

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:41 am

Walker is like the retired Kwakkillincrew.....

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:58 am

No wonder why is has been so freaking cold lately!!!! Hell froze over when Rick returned!
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:28 pm

What I want to know is ... If not us, who do you talk to? The wife?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”