Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: HEY MISGUIDED CHILDREN-BLAST FROM THE PAST

Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm

Nice to hear from you!

Dare I say it---are we getting the band back together?

They say forums are dead.

I say, that those that say that, are total ******.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:09 am

HI Fowler & Felon

Good to hear from you guys

Wow I just watched the weather-sounds like a bunch of snow & cold to start April

Had a great Easter hanging out with the grandkids-They sure seem to be doing better since my daughter divorced the fricken
flower sniffer from St Paul. He was always tellin me how Obama was going to fix the world & how guns were the root of all evil.
I sure miss that worthless piece of sheet :) My wife is always preachin to me about lookin for the best in people & "being
sensitive" to others feelings but I'm old & really don't give a puck about others feelings.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:23 am

Mr Walker . . . . good to see you're still doing well. Take Care!

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:36 am

WALKER wrote:Hi 9man

I assume you've hit the lottery by now & spend your days being fed grapes by beautiful women :D

God how I wish you were right but unfortunately I'm still fixing cars and wishing 65 would get here soon, only 6.5 years to go.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:38 am

WALKER wrote:HI Fowler & Felon

Good to hear from you guys

Wow I just watched the weather-sounds like a bunch of snow & cold to start April

Had a great Easter hanging out with the grandkids-They sure seem to be doing better since my daughter divorced the fricken
flower sniffer from St Paul. He was always tellin me how Obama was going to fix the world & how guns were the root of all evil.
I sure miss that worthless piece of sheet :) My wife is always preachin to me about lookin for the best in people & "being
sensitive" to others feelings but I'm old & really don't give a puck about others feelings.

Miss your humor Walker.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:29 am

9man
I gotta tell ya this retirement is a pretty good gig. I haven't really gotten too bored or see any other downside to being retired.
I'm lucky wife has our health insurance as that sheet is way overpriced. Will qualify for Medicare in another 6 months so hopefully that is a bit cheaper.

Hansen
Good to hear from ya. I trust all is well with you & yours. You still doing some goose hunting with Stelz & the Rochester boys?

WALKER
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 am

9manfan wrote:
Miss your humor Walker.....

Ah yes the world according to Walker. My wife is always telling her friends I'm a legend in my own mind. Now that I'm retired I
should write a book :D

My wife's company got bought out by some big corporation out East so now she has to go to "sensitivity training" classes. I told her
for a price I'm willing to be a guest speaker at one of these classes. She laughed really hard & said I'd be a great example of what
not to say & how not to act in a corporate office. This corporation does over 4 billion in revenue per year so I'm thinkin $5000 to
$10000 per speaking engagement sounds about fair :shock:

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:05 am

WALKER wrote:
Hansen
Good to hear from ya. I trust all is well with you & yours. You still doing some goose hunting with Stelz & the Rochester boys?

I've not hunted Rochester in 3 or 4 years. I got tired of the 1 good hunt and 4 poor hunt ratio. I have some great fields in SE metro that are 10 times better and closer for me.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:04 am

We need a “Walker & Oprah” political ticket for 2020. The ultimate salt & pepper team. Just think of the wisdom offered by these two for the future generations. Imagine Pres. Walker going to his cabinet meetings with a Wienstein robe using the “open” door policy,
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:07 am

Walker let's go to the Mallard club this fall! If it's still in bidness.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”