get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Feral Cat Hunting in Australia

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:39 pm

gimpfinger wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:Dang, those are some huge looking cats!

Nothing gross me out more than possums. Such weird and disgusting creatures.
I had to dig a few out of my decoy bags this fall and carry them out of the porch by the tail. I just let them go once outside because I was a few days from leaving that place and the owners can deal with their jet black shits on the deck and in the crawlspace under the porch.

sent from deez nutz lay'n on yo chin

That's good, hope the guy enjoys those wonderful creatures.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Feral Cat Hunting in Australia

Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:21 pm

That's good, hope the guy enjoys those wonderful creatures.[/quote]

He will if he can find a Southern receipe for them. Hopefully one with a lot of Bar-B-Que sauce. Yum, Yum!!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: Feral Cat Hunting in Australia

Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:47 pm

I think the coyotes have cleaned up cats in the country side big time.

If you see a loose dog, shoot them too.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:52 am

So how the hell would you know it is was not lost hunters dog or the farmers dog?

F-ing moron.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 am

How do you know it's not a lost cat of some little kid?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:13 am

h2ofwlr wrote:So how the hell would you know it is was not lost hunters dog or the farmers dog?

F-ing moron.

Like maple said - how do you know you aren't shooting some litte kid's cat? F-ing asshole either way.

I don't shoot cats or dogs that are running loose, soft in my old age maybe but for the very reason of I hate the thought of some kid waiting for any pet to return home and I shot it. Who cares if a cat kills some song birds or if a dog runs down a fawn or two?

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:30 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:How do you know it's not a lost cat of some little kid?

If the little kid, grandma, or whoever is not holding it or keeping it in their yard, then it is fair game. The cat will either get hit by a car, eaten by a coyote, or end up in my cross-hairs. Once a tame tabby gets the taste of the wild life outside the comforts of home, there is no going back.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:39 pm

With domestic cat you need to cook them good, I suggest 165 internal temperature minimum. You can cook the wild ones a little more rare.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:31 am

cstemig wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:How do you know it's not a lost cat of some little kid?

If the little kid, grandma, or whoever is not holding it or keeping it in their yard, then it is fair game. The cat will either get hit by a car, eaten by a coyote, or end up in my cross-hairs. Once a tame tabby gets the taste of the wild life outside the comforts of home, there is no going back.

The exact same could be said about dogs. If you really were a tough guy, you would shoot dogs too that have left their yard. People generally don't have the stones to roll a Lab running across their property, any wimp can shoot a cat.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:26 pm

I use to work with some guys on second shift that got out at mid-night. I lost track of the amount of stuff that died on the way home by one of those little H&R single shot .410 that held like 4 rounds in the butt stock...."Snake charmer"
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”