lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Yellowstone

Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:43 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I've always kinda liked Costner...but he does play his role very well in this show. He had a few out there movies but...who hasn't

He's been in some great movies.... and I've never been able to figure out why they cast him.

My fav Costner movie is likely Fandango. Dances w/ Wolves was a helluva of a film, but Fowler could have looked good in that.

Another actor I've not appreciated as much as others: Keanu Reeves.

If have to say I'm more a Nicholas Cage guy.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:15 am

Yeah but I didn't have millions of my own $ to pony up to see the film to completion like Kevin did on DWW. Very few actors would have fully believed in their project and have taken the all in gamble with their own $ like he did. I think that aspect endears people to him, and I have to respect that about him too.

In the clip, Kevin sounds like he's been smoking 3 packs a day for 30 yrs his voice is so raspy.
So raspy is inflection, eh? :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:22 am

lanyard wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I've always kinda liked Costner...but he does play his role very well in this show. He had a few out there movies but...who hasn't

He's been in some great movies.... and I've never been able to figure out why they cast him.

My fav Costner movie is likely Fandango. Dances w/ Wolves was a helluva of a film, but Fowler could have looked good in that.

Another actor I've not appreciated as much as others: Keanu Reeves.

If have to say I'm more a Nicholas Cage guy.

I feel dumb for even having to ask this but you aren't serious about Nicholas Cage, right?

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:26 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
I feel dumb for even having to ask this but you aren't serious about Nicholas Cage, right?

Beat me to it.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Nick is sooooo bad he's good!

On a serious note, I love the fact that I Googled "Yellowstone" and now it's showing up in my Facebook feed.....

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:04 pm

You guys watch tv in the summer?

I’ve heard good things about this show. Gonna need to put this on the show list for this winter. Internet finally came to the rural area that I live so I’m getting Netflix or something similar once hunting season is over. Haven’t had a tv at home in over 3 years. Couldn’t justify the money for chitty satellite internet/tv.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:11 pm

My TV time is basically 9:30-12:30 at night while I do paperwork. By the time I get home, work out, take the dog for a run, make dinner, do a couple household chores it's time to lay in bed

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:36 am

I was hungover sunday and watched first two or three episodes.....great show. Also there is some nudity.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:21 pm

Better watch the rest starts back up tomorrow

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 pm

Nice premiere

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”