Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Ethics Question

Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:31 am

emptymag wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Shooting 1-3 random predators a year and thinking it actually makes a difference is about as useful to waterfowl and bamboo straws are to the saving the environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s more than 1-3 but yeah probably doesn’t help much in the big picture. Makes me feel good and that’s what’s important... :D[/quote]

Prius drivers say the same shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Takem1
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:40 am

Seen some dead on the side of the road. Only would hit one if I didn't see it in time and couldn't safely go around. Hwy 212 between granite falls and Montevideo is bad for this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:32 pm

lanyard wrote:I'm with Stute. Have killed a couple things for the kill as a younger lad, now I wouldn't try to kill a thing that was just being it's natural self unless it's messing with my stuff.... If the critter stays in the woods, we're good. Opossum wants to climb my grill and lick the handles.... we got a problem.

Same here.

Last winter a coyote killed a rabbit in my neighbors yard, one I guess they had been observing out the window for sometime (rabbit). He's a cop, so he should no how to handle the steel and is always bragging to me about his AR. He tells me he is going to get some rock/salt shot for the coyote if he sees it. I'm thinking this is because of the proxy of my home. I say, 'Hey why don't you just shoot it with a lead bullet if you see it'

He tells me he doesn't want to kill something he isn't going to eat. I laugh. He is a non-hunter.
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”