Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Here we go...

Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:29 am

Replaced wheel bearings in the trailer for my bulletproof Alumacraft F7 yesterday. Been putting it off forever but was still delusional enough to think they might only need repacking.

One bearing on each side was completely disintegrated. My maintenance schedule leaves plenty to be desired, but I guess my timing was good!

It’ll be a fishing/family boat for another month, then the blind goes back on.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:52 am

^^^ But not ice proof. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

emptymag wrote:I don’t know jack about trees but the maples in my yard started to turn red at the top.

I hate to tell you this, but that may be a sign of root girdle, I've seen it on 10 to 20 yr old trees that were planted too deep and the roots circle the base, the roots and literally squeeze itself to death. I've had it happen 2 times to me :evil: Seen it happen to many others Maples, green normal 1 yr, the next it starts turning color early end of Aug, the next is starts in July and next yr no leaves at all. :(
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:05 am

cstemig wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:My older brother points out how all the hoopla over "human trafficking" is a joke.

Some of what he believes is true. There is also a huge influx of "human sex slaves" coming from Asia, Russian, and the Balkans. In our own backyard, there are ongoing " recruiting" efforts to get young girls/women into fake modeling interviews/modeling offers that end up being forced into sex slave victims.

Matt Keller, one of the founders of Minnesota Waterfowler, is actively involved with the rescue of these girls/women from human sex trafficking.

Not sure how we got on this subject... But Mn is the #1 recruiting ground in the US to get under aged girls into prostitution.
As for FF's brother - so why are they doing drugs to begin with? To try to numb the pain of what they are doing, once hooked on hard stuff, then yes that is when your brother is correct. Also the pimps purposefully hook them on drugs to control the girls.
Good Lord, imagine some middle aged or old fart guys climbing all over you many times a night, night after night and you are a 15 girl. And you winder why they do drugs? pretty damned obvious as to why.

I'd like to castrate alive and then 2 in the head of those men going after the girls to get them into the sex trade. That may seem harsh, but fire only understands fire. Then brutality it is to do on to them as they have done to many helpless others.

Based on many reports, lots of sex trade in N MN, not just the Metro.

I type my hat to Matt for his efforts to be of help.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:12 am

What factors contribute to MN being #1 for sex slaves? Or why is MN #1? Doesn't seem to make any sense to me from a population or geographical stand point. If it's true that sucks but I have a hard time believing it. Sounds like some BS Kare 11 story followed by a story about Jana Shortall patronizing some kindergarten kids.

For some reason I get a gross feeling from anyone who make "helping" others a career. I think they really need to live to a set of high standards and transparency as they are living off others misery, and seem to be living a pretty laid back lifestyle and avoiding the 9 to 5. Totally different than making money in a career or whatever and then choose to also donate your time/money/etc to help others. Not pointing fingers but I am always suspicious.

Note: I'm not talking about Matt K specifically on my worthless opinions above.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 am

43*

I wish every morning would be at least this cool until freeze up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deet
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:02 am

35 this morning at home. Cover your tomatoes!

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:06 am

Stute Slap wrote:What factors contribute to MN being #1 for sex slaves? Or why is MN #1? Doesn't seem to make any sense to me from a population or geographical stand point. If it's true that sucks but I have a hard time believing it. Sounds like some BS Kare 11 story followed by a story about Jana Shortall patronizing some kindergarten kids.

For some reason I get a gross feeling from anyone who make "helping" others a career. I think they really need to live to a set of high standards and transparency as they are living off others misery, and seem to be living a pretty laid back lifestyle and avoiding the 9 to 5. Totally different than making money in a career or whatever and then choose to also donate your time/money/etc to help others. Not pointing fingers but I am always suspicious.

I just assume guilt leads them to that life.
Dominate The Skies.

deet
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am

Bullet21XD wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:What factors contribute to MN being #1 for sex slaves? Or why is MN #1? Doesn't seem to make any sense to me from a population or geographical stand point. If it's true that sucks but I have a hard time believing it. Sounds like some BS Kare 11 story followed by a story about Jana Shortall patronizing some kindergarten kids.

I just assume guilt leads them to that life.

While I get that sentiment and think it's totally appropriate to be extremely skeptical...

The only (couple) people I know personally, and quite well, are 100% saints.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:14 pm

So the teal all high tailed it out of here with these temps?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:54 pm

I've been around enough shit....stuff that I'd be retarded to explicitly state on the internet....

....if sex trafficking was a thing, I'd have been exposed to it.

I've been in the company of people who truly don't give a fukc, some of whom are now in prison, some of whom had a lot of weight...pounds upon pounds of highly, highly controlled substances....situations where just being a bystander to would have lead to me going to prison had said people been raided or busted when I happened to be there....

....we, me and these type of people, talked about all kinds of shit and money making enterprises, all illegal.....

....and only once have I ever heard of a whore house, period. I've never even screwed a hooker, or been around hookers, that I knew of when I was around them.

I will say the whore house was off Lake Street in the Corcoran neighborhood and the girls were underage Cuban chicks....the house was ran by negroes.

Other than that, something that was viewed as a large anamoly by people that are complete and total degenerates, I never heard a mention of anything.

Trust me, it's not that big of an issue and not that big of a business enterprise of the underworld.

What happens is you have a bunch of do-gooders looking to save their own souls by going out of their way to find others and apply the context that their souls need saving.....

....and these people (the do-gooders) find worthless cunts who are dope fiends and screwing fellow degenerates for drugs.....

.....and they convince them that they're "victims."

99% of these bitches aren't victims. They're just worthless dope fiends that don't give a shit. They're in the position in life they're in because they want to be.

Guarantee most of these hoes that get "saved" are back on the pipe in a year taking pipe to put more shit in their pipe to stay high.

As is often the case, the do-gooders aren't doing shit and it's a combination a small part them trying to save themselves (as mentioned due to guilt for whatever reason) and a larger part of this malady of no net positive gain being that there's simply no way someone who's normal can ever understand the mindset of a degenerate dope fiend. Until you've lived it, you'll never have any idea what drives people like that and that trying to help them is a total waste of time.

I know one dude that has been out of the system in Hennepin county for half his life, literally, since it started at eighteen and he's now my age. When I first met him he was kind of bummed because he was going back into county for violating probation and failing a piss test. I was like, "Oh shit dude....that sucks!"

He shrugged it off and said it was no big deal.....

....since he's never once passed a drug test for the county....out of dozens upon dozens, hundreds over the decades, he's never passed or never even tried to pass. He's an addict, openly admits being an addict, likes being a junky and is never going to quit.

Good luck trying to "save" him do-gooders. Dude always has a girlfriend too. Plenty of female "victims" just like him.

Minnesota is the breeding ground for human trafficking???

Hahaha!! Yeah right...that shit almost sounds convincing....I'm sure some poindexter over at the "U" did some expensive study and declared that stupid ass shit.......
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”