Re: Mass Shootings......Solutions?

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:49 am

More smiles!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Fish Felon wrote:As society grows more and more disconnected more and more shootings will happen. People are more isolated and alone that at any other time in human history.

More people, more ways to communicate than ever and people are desperately apathetic, bitter and lunaticly lonely. Great recipe for this kinda stuff.

Imo there's no cure all.

From gun control, to no guns, people would find ways to try to eliminate their pain on others and kill themselves in the process.

No quick fix, no fix really.

You're either a person or your a piece of chit. Some can be both, but most of the time people just are evil at heart.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:47 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:You're either a person or your a piece of chit. Some can be both, but most of the time people just are evil at heart.

Mankind as a whole inherently crosses the gamut of range crossing from good to evil. Although some are pieces of shit to their core, I believe mankind as a whole is astoundingly good, really.

There are different levels of depravity....obviously someone might label someone else that steals as a total piece of shit....which even then there are distinctions...as in someone pocketing shit a big box store versus someone that steals from people that trusted them and thought they were their friend.

What I'm getting at is that people that commit mass shootings are in a different category than simply being labeled as "pieces of shit."

They're not pure evil in most cases.....they're simply very lost.

The arc society is on is only going to create more lost people that are lost to a much greater degree.....

.....hence more and more shootings.

Part of it is there's just more people. There's three for every one compared to only a few decades ago. There's more news, more sources that "ping" each citizen in this country when something happens and makes them much more aware than they used to. Hell, for all I know....a guy in Alabama that went to work and shot seven people, killing four, might not have been something that would have ever made it into the sphere of public awareness in the state of MN in the 1950's, 60's, 70's, even 80's
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm

Nershi wrote:More hugs
Attachments
grouphugDave2.gif
grouphugDave2.gif (38.64 KiB) Viewed 3143 times
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:23 am

h2ofwlr wrote:
Nershi wrote:More hugs

:shock:
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 am

Most of you guys have no idea whose head that is photo shopped on that gif.
Man oh man the things guys came up with 10+ yrs ago, it was a fun wild trip while it lasted.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:10 am

h2ofwlr wrote:Most of you guys have no idea whose head that is photo shopped on that gif.
Man oh man the things guys came up with 10+ yrs ago, it was a fun wild trip while it lasted.

Yeah, back before pussies such as yourself started whining about every goddamn thing that hurt their feelz.
Dominate The Skies.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:21 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Most of you guys have no idea whose head that is photo shopped on that gif.

Diamond Dave, right?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”