lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Golden Gophers Football

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:51 am

Good season. As predicted, Top Tier is tough, but sh!tballs, we had a competitive season!

Anyone know what the returning numbers are for next year, or are we losing a lot of seniors?

Great season Goph's. I actually paid attention to 2 quarters of a college football game.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 am

It was a great year and will still get a good Bowl game, the Badgers were definitely the better team on Sat, both their O and D lines were superior to ours and it showed in the score, Row the Boat.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

browningguy18
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:23 am

This was the best gopher football season I can ever remember. Never once did they just roll over and die this year. Pretty much every game was competitive. I agree the Badgers were the better team. I also feel like the gophers never adjusted. They needed to throw some RB screens behind some of those blitzes.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Holy shit....I expected Auburn to throttle the Gophers and win by forty....can't believe Minnesota won!

Honestly?

It totally legitimizes what would have otherwise been an overrated season had they lost. 11-2 with our only losses being at Iowa where we shot ourselves in the foot to lose....and against WI....our only loss that was a definitive ass-kicking....

.....talk about a Helluva season for the Gayphers!!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

hobbydog
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:57 pm

Not only did the win, they dominated them a lot more than the score showed. Auburn was supposed have had a great defense. I think a part was they had a solid game plan. The ability to ice it in the end with first downs and run out the clock was fun to watch.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:43 pm

Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:03 pm

ROW THE MOFO!! ROW IT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:55 am

That was a fun game to watch. I'm impressed with PJ Fleck as a coach, he out coached an SEC guy with 3 stars when Auburn has 4/5 stars.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:27 am

I said before the game if we lose by less than 14 it was a victory in my books, never in my wildest dreams did I think we could win that game, was still on cloud 9 just getting a New Years Day game.....Row the Boat and Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:56 am

It’s really awesome we had a winning season. I really hope PJ can keep it going, and I think this will be a huge boost to recruiting. They got punched in the mouth by an SEC team, wore it and punched right back. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”