Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Odd Question For Everyone

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:12 pm

How often do you guys take a dump per day?

How many dumps do you take in an average week?

I feel like my numbers are like me......on the high side.......

:shock:
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Odd Question For Everyone

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Depends on the diet. Most of the time it is 1, maybe 2 a day. Other times, it is "Bombs Away"
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:21 pm

how many are ya having on a daily basis?

any other symptoms with them?

what illegal and legal drugs are you taking?

how much do you eat on a daily basis?

coffee drinker?

im 1 sometimes 2 a day. sometimes 0 a day depending on what im doing....but if im at work im sure to take one there.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I shit five to six times daily and haven't had a solid shit in the last three or four....fukc if I know....years.

The only time I have a solid shit is when I do speed. The last time I did speed I didn't shit for like four days and then had to "fish hook" what I'd describe as "rocks" out out of my asshole before about two or three gallons of magma-hot-red-liquid-shit came violently out of my ass like a fire hose.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:42 pm

If I’m anxious I’ll either shit all day, or none at all. Otherwise 1-2 times depending how much garbage I’m shoveling in my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:37 pm

I'm pretty normal most of the time at 1-3, but not sure if I have some serious underlying condition or food sensitivity. It's almost like my intestines will constrict...i can push on my lower abdomen and it's sore...can't pass gas... actually had bloating so bad from this two times I vomited violently in the middle of the night. Stuff high in lactose I thought was the culprit(had eaten milk/ice cream both times this happened) but I notice it after I eat other things as well. When I get these flare ups I also tend to get mouth ulcers (canker sores) and the acid coming up my throat makes my teeth all fuzzy feeling. I don't sleep well when all this goes on and have trouble waking up in the morning.

The bloating is so bad when these flare ups happen it affects my breathing...leaving me feeling tired/wore out. My legs feel like they are a 1000 lbs each...like I get so bloated it puts pressure against the arteries and starves my legs for blood...I dunno it's weird. When i start getting all these symptoms it leaves me in a depressed mood.

Really not sure if all of this is connected or not...and I'm not a big doctor guy...but the absolute trash I feel like half of the time is going to be sending me to the doctor soon. I lift weights 3 times a week and run the dog nightly...in pretty good shape I shouldn't feel the way I do as often as I do so frustrating.

I started paying really close attention the last 2 years to this and it's amazing how big the swings in how I feel can be. It ain't right

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:25 am

fish felon- you need a colonoscopy probably IBD possible ulcerative colitis

maple lake- you need an upper endoscopy and colonoscopy. with the mouth sores sounds like chrohns.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:41 am

About twice a day. If I eat chili the day before look out.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 am

Pretty ch!tty question if you ask me.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 am

Anywhere from 5 to 0, with somewhere in the middle more common than not.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”