Quack
Mergie Marauder

Re: Is this some kind of joke?

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:54 pm

I believe the question pertains to the definition of cruelty and also “justifiably”

To some people there isn’t a justifiable reason to kill a feral cat, even if you do so in a way that is clinically/legally “humane”

And of course, if you only cripple one, and get caught, I think they’d have a case that would be hard to defend.

Of course, all of this depends on whether you get caught. I don’t know if any precedents have been set yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:57 pm

What if you eat it and claim sustenance?
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

JayRo
Coot Commander

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Not feral but.........

MOORHEAD - A former Moorhead man who was charged earlier this year with three felony counts of mistreating or torturing animals in connection with the death of three cats was sentenced Monday, Nov. 20, to 60 days in jail.

In September, Jalan Isaac Greer, 24, of Rapid City, S.D., entered what's known as an Alford plea to one count of mistreating or torturing an animal. Under such a plea, a defendant does not take responsibility but agrees a jury might reach a guilty verdict based on the evidence.

On Monday, Clay County District Judge Galen Vaa sentenced Greer to two months in jail, followed by two years of supervised probation, during which he will not be allowed to possess any animals.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:58 pm

Did a job for a crazy old lady that used to go to Minneapolis late at night feed the strays and "trap" them to get them the medical attention and help they needed...lol. Frail old lady late at night in downtown Minneapolis what can go wrong...all for a stray cat

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:46 pm

Have not been here in 3 weeks and missed out on all the excitement and drama by the liberal Pissturd Communists!

DD thanks for the Mn law clarification of what it really says.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”