cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Will Pelosi Orgasm During Senate Trial?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Her physical need for release of stored anger & frustration seems to be coming near with the approaching Senate Trial. With Schumer fluffing her with oral support, when it happens, it will be so high pitched that only dogs can hear it.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Will Pelosi Orgasm During Senate Trial?

Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 pm

cstemig wrote:Her physical need for release of stored anger & frustration seems to be coming near with the approaching Senate Trial. With Schumer fluffing her with oral support, when it happens, it will be so high pitched that only dogs can hear it.

LOL...............she is a bit(h no doubt
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:09 pm

She's disgusting, she won't get an o any other way unless she touches herself, I wouldnt hit that with FF's dick

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:31 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:She's disgusting, she won't get an o any other way unless she touches herself, I wouldnt hit that with FF's dick

Hahaha!

C'mon man....you tellin' me you wouldn't hate fukc Pelosi? Even with my dick?!?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:47 pm

The cover of the WSJ today serves as a nice microcosm that is the Trump presidency. Two headlines on the front page....seemingly taken from two separate, and very different presidencies. One outlining a historic trade agreement with China that absolutely needed to get done in the best interest of the country and ALL it's citizens.....

....with another headline immediately below chronicling the impeachment proceedings.

All the dipshit pinko-commie-bastards that perpetually suggest he's some hot head with a child like temper are dipshits. So what if he needs to vent about all the fukctards on Twitter and point out how they're total hypocrites and are operating in a manner that's not beneficial to the country they took an oath to serve their terms working in the best interest of the land and the people they represent.

As you're all aware of, I can totally relate to that. Sometimes all you need to do is go online and rant about the shit that pisses you off In order to let it go.

If i was in his shoes? No fukcing way I'd still be getting out of bed each day and working to fulfill the campaign promises i made, and doing what needs to get done in order to give all Americans the opportunities to make their lives better. With all the negative bullshit the majority of the people in this country have bought into believing?

No way would I have been able to let it go, kept my cool, and been able to keep working in an effort to help the people.....when most of those people are total dipshits that will never realize all the great things our president has done for them....let alone ever appreciate him for it.

I'm grateful he's more of a man than any other I've seen in office. Clinton didn't do a fukcing thing for two years leading up to, during, and after his impeachment.

Trump isn't phased....doesn't let the flamers phase him....just keeps on keeping on........

.....signing historic deals like the one he did that severely limits to ends the Chinese absolutely fukcing raping us.

No chance any other president ever would have had the balls to stand up to those Chink bastard fukcs.
Screenshot_20200116-193206_Messages.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm

.....and Biden and his son Hunter are two of the sleaziest fukcs ever. It would have been a disservice to national security to not look into what the fukc they were up to in Ukraine.

Talk about hypocrisy when it comes to the Dems. VP Biden extorts Ukraine's leader by withholding a billion dollars in oder to get the prosecutor looking into Burisma that his son is on the board of.....

......because losers who just got discharged from the Navy for testing positive for cocaine while on the job typically get hired by Ukraniab Natural Gas Holding Corporations, placed on their board, and paid $50K a month salary plus bonuses of large amounts securities......when they have no background in the oil & gas industry, or any background in any and all things nothing Ukrainian. No one say a thing Hunter Biden did, why he was there.....no one can even prove he was there.....when the company gets investigation for their fraud scheme of embezzlement of millions upon millions of government funding they siphoned to themselves, a government prosecutor investigates it (how the FBI, DOJ, or SEC would do here) the VP president extorts the leader of the country to bury the prosecutor.....

And Obama and the Dems know and don't do a fukcing thing about it. Instead?

.....they try to cover it up by impeaching Trump over shit he supposedly said on the phone call looking into an issue that's very much an issue of national security.

What a fukcing joke.

I hope Joe and Hunter Biden hang for this shit. Traitors.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:59 pm

Naw man, she reminds me of the landlord in "Kingpin". I wouldn't do that to your dick

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:54 am

Ewwwww......Ugggghhhhhnn........Roy's landlord chick in kingpin.......

[BARF!]

I certainly didn't care much for Pelosi before, but now I'm literally going to be disgusted at the sight of her with the new mental picture of her I now have thanks to your description.....
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:06 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:She's disgusting, she won't get an o any othier way unless she touches herself, I wouldnt hit that with FF's dick

Hahaha!

C'mon man....you tellin' me you wouldn't hate fukc Pelosi? Even with my dick?!?

I'd throw it in her azz without lube.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:13 pm

Fish Felon wrote:The cover of the WSJ today serves as a nice microcosm that is the Trump presidency. Two headlines on the front page....seemingly taken from two separate, and very different presidencies. One outlining a historic trade agreement with China that absolutely needed to get done in the best interest of the country and ALL it's citizens.....

....with another headline immediately below chronicling the impeachment proceedings.

All the dipshit pinko-commie-bastards that perpetually suggest he's some hot head with a child like temper are dipshits. So what if he needs to vent about all the fukctards on Twitter and point out how they're total hypocrites and are operating in a manner that's not beneficial to the country they took an oath to serve their terms working in the best interest of the land and the people they represent.

As you're all aware of, I can totally relate to that. Sometimes all you need to do is go online and rant about the shit that pisses you off In order to let it go.

If i was in his shoes? No fukcing way I'd still be getting out of bed each day and working to fulfill the campaign promises i made, and doing what needs to get done in order to give all Americans the opportunities to make their lives better. With all the negative bullshit the majority of the people in this country have bought into believing?

No way would I have been able to let it go, kept my cool, and been able to keep working in an effort to help the people.....when most of those people are total dipshits that will never realize all the great things our president has done for them....let alone ever appreciate him for it.

I'm grateful he's more of a man than any other I've seen in office. Clinton didn't do a fukcing thing for two years leading up to, during, and after his impeachment.

Trump isn't phased....doesn't let the flamers phase him....just keeps on keeping on........

.....signing historic deals like the one he did that severely limits to ends the Chinese absolutely fukcing raping us.

No chance any other president ever would have had the balls to stand up to those Chink bastard fukcs.
Screenshot_20200116-193206_Messages.jpg

I watched some libtard on the news try to say that the farmers were going to be lucky if any of the two biliion trickles down to them. That there shows how out of touch they are. They think all farming is corporate farming and farmers aren't self employed. He also admitted that there is such a thing as a trickle down economy.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”