Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fish Felon's Trannys on Tinder Thread

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Fish Felon's Trannys on Tinder Thread....pretty self-explanatory. This thread is meant to illustrate the pure and utter absurdity that is our modern society allowing phaggots to be treated as normal human beings instead of being curb-stomped whenever possible.

This is the left. This is what they stand for and promote......the destruction of American Society.

Screenshot_20200311-162849_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20200311-162927_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20200311-162908_Tinder.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Fish Felon's Trannys on Tinder Thread

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:37 pm

Screenshot_20200311-162514_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20200311-162506_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20200311-162448_Tinder.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:43 pm

These are just the three I had to swipe past on tinder today. Why these fukcing phaggots go out of their way to disgust people like myself isn't a good idea. I'm interested in women, that's what I have my profile settings on, so why in the fukc am I forced to endure looking at these fukcing phaggots?

There will be a point in time where one of them is going to pay for it....then it'll get two.....then three......time to start swiping right, meeting up with these phaggots, and partaking in doing some God's work....

Screenshot_20200311-162215_Tinder.jpg

Screenshot_20200311-162201_Tinder.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Teacher at the u of m lol. I'm so glad A) I decided against going to the U last min, and B) that I never had a tranny teacher. Foreigners you couldn't understand were bad enough

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:07 pm

Thanks for the nightmare images that are now burnt into my brain!

Just stop surfing for them. They’re here, they’re queer, and they’re too near. Quit fueling the morbid curiosity for these freaks of nature.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:27 pm

cstemig wrote:Just stop surfing for them. They’re here, they’re queer, and they’re too near. Quit fueling the morbid curiosity for these freaks of nature.

Oh Chuck, you're definitely misunderstanding the nature of how I'm seeing these profiles.

I'm on tinder with my profile listed as being a straight male and the people I'm interested in are straight women. Pretty simple and straightforward, right?

Wrong.

When I go on tinder and am swiping through profiles of women trying to meet up.....I had a girlfriend I dated for a year I met on tinder, another girlfriend of a few months, and lots and lots of chicks I went on one to three dates with off tinder....I'm guessing at least twenty to twenty five.

I end up seeing these hideous phaggots when I'm swiping through all kinds of chicks. They show up because these phaggots list themselves as "straight women" on their profiles because they get off on repulsing people like me. That's what these phaggots are all about,

"I'm going to shit on any morals, values, and decency, and hurt my parents and family by making them and society accept the putrid and disgusting sub-human, ock sucking, cum guzzling, lowest of the low, lower than any other type of human being, a man who sucks other men's dicks.....and I'm going to deliberately be this disgusting and until you're forced....to where it is impossible to not be repulsed by me.....and I'm going to get off and disgusting you and making you have to deal with my obvious attempt to fukc with you and everyone without having any recourse or avenue to stop me. You'll all just have to sit and take it whether you like it or not....and I'm going to make it certain that you won't."

That's what drives these sick fukcs. The fact that they're entitled to make everyone uncomfortable at being the depraved and degenerate spooge that they are and making society have to deal with them.

Fifty years ago we would have just beat the **** senseless each and every time they pulled an act of indecency.

Nowadays we've degraded society to the point a man can walk around dressed as a female gimp asking to suck cock and everyone is cool with it.

I'm not. Time to start doing something.....time to start committing some random acts of violence and these phaggots.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:47 pm

Hate is strong in this one...love it lol

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-chels ... 43152.html

They so fukced up they can’t even finish themselves off!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:43 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Hate is strong in this one...love it lol

And I'm just getting warmed up!

Seriously though, how can any normal straight man look at these phaggots and not be disgusted and pissed off. They're waving their middle fingers in our faces with their tongues out and going,

"I'm a sick degenerate cock-sucking phaggot. I suck dick because I hate society because I hate myself even more. I do what I do because it disgusts all of you. I do whatever I can to be the most repulsive human being possible and make everyone's lives and world in general worse off....

....and I'm going to sit here and rub it in your faces and make you have to call me she/her even though you all know I'm a man just because I can, and if you try to do anything about, call out my bullshit for what it is, or even just refer to me as "he/him/his" because that's the correct pronouns to use and you slipped up, guess what? I'm going to proclaim to everyone how big of a bigot you are, try to get you fired, ruin your life, all as part of my fukced up little game I'm playing where I get high off the power I have over you and the fact that you can do nothing about it!"

I'm done taking this shit sitting down. I'm going to do something about it....Juicy Smollet but real and like times ten.....hideous and disgusting looking women being found in ditches with their coroner later finding out they're dudes with whatever fukced up genitals they have being cut off and found inside their stomachs after being forced to eat them before being rolled out of a moving car going about 85mph down a remote piece of country blacktop at about three in the morning.....

I'm so fukcing fed up with having to accept these phaggots making a mockery of me and the rest of the normal straight dudes in society. Yeah, I don't like you. Yeah, I find you disgusting and repulsive. Yeah, I think you're lower than pond scum's spooge. Yeah, I don't give a fukc if you call me a bigot. All of you phaggots got the reaction you've wanted. If you want to try to make me out to be the person that's not normal because I have a problem with looking at a disgusting tranny....a man who lowers himself to suck dick......

If calling that out makes me a bigot....saying that I think a man sucking another man's cock is fukcing disgusting and unacceptable to be allowed in our society or any other and that we should string all these fukcers upside down from a tree limb and treat them like a pinata and then follow up beating them with sticks with stoning them to death to finish them off.....

If that makes me a hate filled bigot than fukc it----I'm proud to be a hate filled bigot then

Beats being a disgusting tranny who sucks cock
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:58 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Beats being a disgusting tranny who sucks cock

**** yeah!!!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”