Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump is Losing It!

Fri May 01, 2020 10:51 pm

Fish Felon wrote:In all fairness, he's posting his political thoughts on a thread titled, "Trump's Losing It"

I get it....when people steer non-political threads about duck hunting or anything else and make it political it's annoying AF

But this a political thread. It's not like anyone that views it was looking forward to reading about some other subject and recker hijacked it.

I don't see anything he did to have any issue with.....if anything, this is the correct avenue for him and everyone else to air all that shit out so it doesn't creep into other threads that are non-political.

Good point about it being a political thread, and it not really being a hijack but to respond with a criticism of trump with “you should vote for Biden” is a dumbazz thing to say, but that’s another point entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Whats funny is you all believe the crazy shit like this.

If anyone was really concerned this was really him meaning actual disinfectants you should stay away from plastic bags, window blind cords and old freezers that have a old locking handle. I knew what he was meaning because I'm not 5 and understand that professionals use slang when with other professionals and Trump was in a morning meeting with a group of professionals aka medical physicians. Dont belive me? There has been a few interviews with a person or two that was in the meeting and that is exactly what was being said. One guy said Trump is in every conversation asking what they need, what he can do and asking questions.

I understand how in the last 10+ years most Americans are mush headed drones that can have any critical thought and just repeat tweets and headlines thinking they know chit. I at least thought you guys were not the norm and can think and understand reality from What you are told to believe. I guess more than anything I'm just really disappointed at everyone on here, it's kinda the reason I don't log on here as much so its out of sight out of mind that some of the people I thought were beyond the herd think and speak.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 08, 2020 10:44 pm

Screensho1_06.jpg

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 11, 2020 9:36 am

Trump and Biden are the 2 choices for potus in 2020. Does that make them idiots or us idots that those are our 2 best choices to be leaders of our country?

If that's the best we got, we are the idiots.

Bill Clinton, whom I hated, was our last decent president. Every other one since has been a ch!t stain.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Well it’s also funny that the left is running an old white guy, who’s rich, who’s been in DC forever. Real revolutionary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 11, 2020 6:18 pm

The dems are just saving their big shooters for 2024, they are gonna intentionally take a L this election so the up and comers like the AOCs of the party don’t have to take any lumps from trump and hurt their chances in the future. Dems don’t think they can win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”