cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Trump is Losing It!

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 am

His ideas of injecting ourselves with rubbing alcohol, bleach, or household disinfectants to fight Covid 19, is beyond belief. He has lost his mind and all common sense.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump is Losing It!

Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:49 am

I mean that wasn't really his comments...

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:35 am

There is a lot of rebuffs on his statements. Apparently others heard the same thing.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:19 pm

He said some dumbazz chit. Was it as dumb as everyone is making it out? Maybe not, but what he said in any context was some dumbazz chit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:42 pm

I dunno I got no problem saying he says dumb stuff, but most of the time it's not really dumb and taken out of context he just doesn't word or speak it properly. You have vto read between the lines with him

He's talking about doing "something like that"...the something is if we could produce a substance that could be injected into the body that knocks it out like disinfectant does.

The media turns this to say he claims we should inject Lysol into our bodies.

I don't know how saying we should look into something like that...meaning being able to inject something into the body to destroy the virus like disinfectant does...can be construed as him saying let's inject Lysol into our bodies. I really don't.

Just my take I guess
Screenshot_20200424-123316.png

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Trump is Losing It!

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:48 pm

cstemig wrote:His ideas of injecting ourselves with rubbing alcohol, bleach, or household disinfectants to fight Covid 19, is beyond belief. He has lost his mind and all common sense.
You better vote for dementia joe if he can somehow find his way out of the basement and up the stairs. Hopefully someone will continue to reminds him what day of the week it is while he makes major policy decisions.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Trump is Losing It!

Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:50 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I dunno I got no problem saying he says dumb stuff, but most of the time it's not really dumb and taken out of context he just doesn't word or speak it properly. You have vto read between the lines with him

He's talking about doing "something like that"...the something is if we could produce a substance that could be injected into the body that knocks it out like disinfectant does.

The media turns this to say he claims we should inject Lysol into our bodies.

I don't know how saying we should look into something like that...meaning being able to inject something into the body to destroy the virus like disinfectant does...can be construed as him saying let's inject Lysol into our bodies. I really don't.

Just my take I guess
Screenshot_20200424-123316.png
The bottom line is if someone going to believe sound bites the leftist trump hating media says they deserve and should vote for the dementia patient. They will really get to vote for a guy who is losing his mind.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:25 pm

You were never like this before have a traumatic life experience or something? Those on either side of the extremes are equally annoying...just fyi. Almost every post is about liberals...yet you call another guy out saying this is a hunting forum. Interesting

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Trump is Losing It!

Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:08 am

recker7676 wrote:
cstemig wrote:His ideas of injecting ourselves with rubbing alcohol, bleach, or household disinfectants to fight Covid 19, is beyond belief. He has lost his mind and all common sense.
You better vote for dementia joe if he can somehow find his way out of the basement and up the stairs. Hopefully someone will continue to reminds him what day of the week it is while he makes major policy decisions.

No love here for “Dementia Joe”; without a personal care attendant, he couldn’t dress himself.

I can’t imagine the stress that Trump is under with this virus, a collapsing economy, Iranian harassment of our navy, etc. With that in mind, some of his recent press meetings have been confusing at best. Perhaps he needs to let Pence handle some of this, especially the Covid stuff.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Leave the doctor stuff to doctors to come up with not the president. He is no more qualified to say what could work then you or I. The fact is the dude before him said how the disinfectants bleach and isopropyl killed the virus when applied. Trump said maybe we can inject disinfectants so it's easy to come up with the idea he was referring to the disinfectants the dude before him was talking about.

If I am talking to you about hunting bear and moose and then your buddy says the meat is good you would expect he was referring to bear and moose not cow chicken right?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”