maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Maplelakeduckslayer's Woodie Camp for Daytraders

Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Haven't been posting much as markets have been very emotional lately and that makes stuff hard to trade. Stuff will be down big time one day up huge the next for no other reason than the oversall markets are up and down.

But I really like GLYC for a longer hold.lots of cash and upcoming data. It's also not highly inflated on the year like so many stock are.

I like PRQR too I sold the pop back in Jan and have re-added. Same deal lots of cash several data catalysts in 2021.

These two are both probably longer swings for me like 3-9 months. I don't typically hold that long but I'm going to start to on some of my best looking plays.

Like PRTA I mentioned in August was up near 100% since then and GTHX I mentioned in Nov dec was up near 200% recently since then.

Time to start capitalizing on some of these moves more

The #1 requirement with swinging these bios is strong financial position...you don't want to get diluted

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:48 pm

Markets destroying people lol.

Scout11112
Coot Commander

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:00 am

I’ve noticed! A few people I know are going crazy lol!

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Ya I sold everything and just scalping plays currently not swinging anything... literally holding for seconds it's the only safe play currently.

Probably late but actually applied to open another brokerage that specializes in shorting to try and take advantage of these weak markets

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:45 pm

So this whole repurcussions of GME thing I talked about is playing out...

They pumped penny stocks like crazy earlier this year... leading to fomo of retail traders who bought at massively extended prices...just to watch them tank. They then pumped crypto...to entice those bagholders to sell their their bags for massive loss to chase crypto that was going crazy...retail bought crypto on the pump and now are taking heavy losses in crypto lol

They wiping out the typical fomo retail chasers

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:44 pm

Let me know if this makes sense to you.....I'm trying to get something put together that's straight to the point and easy to understand, which is difficult when discussing fraud schemes.

Please give it an honest critique....point out what you'd do to improve it, any questions you have, etc.

Screenshot_20210424-154223_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Hmm it's a tough one. Because 90% of traders have zero understanding of actual money, the markets, what price movement means what a market actually is and it's purpose etc etc. Try to convince them to short a co to oblivion? Retail traders hate bears/shorts. It's so easy to troll bulls in finance boards say something bearish they come after you like crazy

Even though shorting composes about 90% of my trades currently...people just have no clue they think price go up stonk got news stonk bullish.

I'll have to think about it a bit. The problem is 90-95% just can't comprehend what you wrote

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:58 am

Yeah, most people don't even understand that there are different types of money. They see on the news how Bezos net worth increased $50 Billion over the first couple months of the pandemic and think that means his checking account balance went up that amount....or get pissed about Billionaires not paying enough and wanting to raise their income tax......being too retarded to realize that equity isn't the same thing.....that $50 Billion isn't cash.....his bank account went up the same amount as every average Joe's does when his home equity increases. AKA "Zero Dollars."

People don't understand there are lots of different types of money and that accountants rule the world. Cash is just a byproduct shat out at the end.

Do you ever drive around and realize that everything you're looking at....literally everything.....has a dollar amount on it that winds up on someone's books? Literally everything is equity someone is claiming somehow. Whether it be a bridge, office building, garage, light pole, piece of shit ground, you name it.....somewhere on a piece of paper it's being claimed as an asset by some entity.

It's all money. Everything is money.

People don't get that
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Ya I think about that and just tons of stuff about how this world, economy, wealth etc is all so fake. Basically this whole world is like a money laundering scheme...it doesn't become legit money til it enters the hands of the workers who then pass it back clean to the corporations. Before that happens it's literally just numbers in cyberspace like you said.

I dunno I just don't even know if I can function as part of this whole scheme anymore honestly. That's why I'm striving so hard to do this as a living where I need basically zero interaction with the outside world

I don't know if I'm just getting old, or having a mid life crisis or what...but I just want nothing to do with this shiz anymore I absolutely hate it

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:14 pm

Tell ya...I'm absolutely in love with shorting pretty much all I've done since March.

I've always understood that PR's simply provide liquidity for market makers to offload into retail...but until March I couldn't short I had to try and scalp the moves to the upside before the inevitable dump. I signed up for a special account that gave me the ability to short these plays and it's been a total game changer.

Take ATOS for instance...thing released positive phase 2 cancer data and it tanked today. People ask how can that be?

Well...look at the chart the thing was up 300% in less than 2 months leading up to this release. So anything they released was already priced in. That run up provided liquidity for the MM's to sell into retail and offload shares...once they are done offloading supply into retail they no longer have to prop the price up...so they pull bids because they don't want to buy at these inflated prices. And it tanks

NEXT was another I shorted yesterday planning for the fade today. It got a $6 price target from an analyst Monday that made it pop...and then a $9 price target given Tuesday. That's pretty bullish right? Absolutely not ok these analysts are not on your side...why would they give free research and price targets to retail out of the kindness of their hearts? They don't they drive liquidity (buyers) for them to offload into. And they did it two fold here...shorts jumped into the stock Monday on the first pt pop...so when it got a second Tuesday shorts were trapped and squeezed...forcing them to buy along with retail bulls. All this buying was created for them to offload shares into.

Especially when you have an understanding of filings and see there were preferred convertible shares at 2.95...meaning they can convert their preferred shares into common stock at 2.95 and sell. So...they pump this up...give it huge price targets...all to bring in retail buyers to buy the shares they are converting and offloading into retail..

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”