maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Maplelakeduckslayer's Woodie Camp for Daytraders

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:19 pm

Plus...being a short is like the ultimate troll job I love it. Retail traders absolutely hate shorts they think they are the ones responsible for crushing companies etc...but they just don't understand the true workings of the markets. You go on a board and post something bearish it's hilarious everything from your mom jokes to go kill yourself etc it just sets bulls off lmao

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Maplelakeduckslaye 2021r's Woodie Camp for Daytraders

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:23 am

About to be a lot of money made in small caps. Small caps are speculative investments and are always first to sell off upon market decline. Majority of small caps have sold off 80-95% since early 2021. Overall indices and large caps begin selling off in early 2022. Big money gonna come into small caps to get their gains til large caps and indicies find bottom.

Value...strong cash positions with upcoming catalyst will be fire. Many of these trading at 30% cash value

Major major opportunity next 6-12 months

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:30 am

Most "covid" and "meme" traders have been buried the past 2 years...the institutions have achieved their goal in getting those people to revert to investing their money with them and letting the "professionals" handle their investments. For those that survived and protected their accounts. Massive opportunity awaits

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:35 am

When you hear guys like Jamie dimon etc saying the markets have another 20% down...you start buying. They are all there to manipulate us. For the life of me can't understand why an individual investor would put worth into what an investment bank says when they directly trade against us

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:47 am

And I forget about the ponzi scheme.tgst is crypto. Cause I have zero invested there. Absolute destruction. Hilarious. How do you think those that those that control the economies and monetary supply would actually let something like this become mainstream... something that they can't control. Absolutely ridiculous largest most elaborate ponzi scheme ever conceived. FTX story is incredible

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:34 pm

Any small caps you're looking at?

Crypto was weird.....it was money backed by nothing. I mean, is a dollar a tangible asset? No....not really....crypto wasn't that different than the dollar in principle/conceptualize, but the dollar is backed by the world's most powerful country, so it will always be worth something....in theory.

Crypto....currency without a country.....seemed stupid from the get go. Surprised it got as big as it did.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:33 pm

One of my favorites is MDWD. They have a pdufa Jan 1st which I explained before but basically FDA has to approve or reject their drug for marketing by that date. These are typically seen as pretty big catalyst events especially for penny biotechs because they can potentially actually start making money instead of just burning cash lol.

Strong financial position they have cash runway for operations through 2025...which is massive in the penny biotech world. These things constantly dilute shareholders.

The product they are trying to get approval for was already rejected once by the FDA...so they had an opportunity to fix the issues and resubmit the application. Approval is never 100% but since it was rejected, they fixed issues and now resubmitted...chances of approval are much higher.

And this is the biggest thing. People typically don't understand that what moves stock price is supply...what big money owns the stock and what they need to do to it and make money. So insider's have warrants to exercise and convert into shares at 1.97. the underwriter of that offering to insiders has warrants exercisable at 2.17.

This stock is at 1.60 currently. This is what moves stock price and how people get rich in the stock market. It has nothing to do with buying and selling shares in the open market. It's giving financings to these garbage companies like this and then selling the cheap paper they have at a premium.

So in this case...insider's need this stock to go to 1.97 just to convert warrants into shares. And if they want say a 10-20% gain on it they need to pump it towards 2.40 before they can offload those shares into the open market and get their return.they already filed with the sec a prospectus on behalf of selling shareholders that hold these warrants...to allow them to sell into the markets.

So my main thesis is they pump this so they can convert those warrants to shares and dump into the open market. As I said a pdufa catalyst is perfect catalyst to do this into

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 18, 2022 3:47 pm

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2022-221

This is a pretty interesting story if market manipulation, pump and dump schemes, etc interest you. Read the actual court documents if it does interest you.

It's extra interesting to me because I started trading back in 2016 before these guys were a "thing". Saw them start coming up through the fintwit ranks in 2018... actually had online conversations with some of these guys back in 2019. Then the greed came in and got them. Pretty incredible to watch it go full circle from them just coming up, to becoming good traders to then getting greedy with highly coordinated pump and dumps and everything around them crashing within 2 years. Guys pump and dumped $100 mil over 2 years...crazy. No idea how they thought they'd get away with it was so obvious.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:48 am

Market pullbacks are gifts. The whole us economy is based on the stock market going up long term. It's the fakest thing I've ever seen but you gotta play the game

Currently putting in a lump sum for long term into an index fund that tracks the s and p 500. In conjunction all interest earned from a high yield savings at 3.3% will be rolled into this fund monthly.

Fed meeting this week I hope we tank but I think the jig is up and most Americans realize they are just trying to create a buying opportunity in the market with their recession stories.

Either way if we tank further I'll avg down. And continue avging down with the interest payments.

The day American stock markets stop continuing to go up money is out the window, guns and ammo your best friend at that point

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:40 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:The day American stock markets stop continuing to go up money is out the window, guns and ammo your best friend at that point

Could not agree more to anything ever stated.

I used to sell coins, bullion, and a fair among of junk silver......to people who thought it was a good thing to have when under Obama....they feared the dollar would tank....

I always told them, if they realized our prices were too high and they chose not to buy,

"So let me get this straight.....you think the dollar will be worthless.....but you think you'll be able to go into a grocery store.....a Walmart or a Target.....shop just like you do now....and when you roll your cart up through checkout you're going to pay with junk silver instead of dollar bills? The cashier is going to ask you for a weight of silver, gold, or other precious metal in exchange for the shit you wanna buy?

You're a fukcing moron. If that shit ever happens it will be total anarchy. Buy bullets.....lots and lots of bullets if that's a legitimate concern you have. Take Care."

[Click]
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”