cstemig
Mergie Marauder

George Floyds

Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 pm

This was touched upon in another forum topic, but deserves its own.

Looks like we are in for another couple months of national headline news. Mpls. may as well start its own “Go Fund Me” to pay for its ongoing legal fees and settlement payments. Kudos to Frey for immediately speaking out and condemning this event. Firing of the officers involved was also a good move.

I cannot understand what possessed that cop to keep his knee on Floyd’s neck for that length of time. And those “Idiot” partners of his that stood by and did nothing are just as guilty as he is.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: George Floyds

Thu May 28, 2020 7:53 pm

From what videos I saw it was pretty bullshit what the cop did. And for his friends or by standers not doing much. I think they were in a lose lose situation. If they would have fought there would have most likely been a few more deaths. I realize it's a very high stress job but some of these cops are out of line and get on power trips. Just like the shitty referee in hockey who refs to have some power. Why wouldn't he just cuff him and put him in the car instead of choking him out.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 9:12 pm

These f'ers are starting to spread out. I'm gonna keep my pistol in my truck again I got some jobs down in Minneapolis.

Hopefully the big job doesn't start til this smooths over I'll be in north for like 2 weeks straight when that starts.

Brother in law choose I hell of a time to start being a firefighter in Minneapolis. He just graduated the academy in March. Rona now this. Said the trucks were getting rocks thrown at them yesterday he goes back to work tomorrow

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 9:44 pm

I got sent home from work early today. They basically closed off St. Paul, probably to keep outsides from getting in but my boss got word from a city employee and told me I need to go home and leave right away. I work basically all over the bad areas in St. Paul some days, luckily I was in the south suburbs today.

Mike Freeman can say there is evidence Chauvin’s act wasn’t criminal but it sure as hell looked like Floyd’s civil rights were being violated to me. Chauvin has a long history of a being a co(ksu(ker as well.

MPD has just incredibly inept leadership. Top to bottom. Minneapolis is just wack, and Jacob Frey is a wanna be Justin Trudeau. Sick of this wack tbh. Everyone thinks it’s just this fair Midwest progressive city, and prince is from here and so nice a clean and wholesome, BUT IT AINT. It sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 10:50 pm

They lighting it up again. Police completely abandoned the station let them storm it. What kinda message does that send

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 10:52 pm

Lmao like what was leaderships plan for tonight? Whatever it was, it was a total failure.

Walz is an absolute jabroni. Frey is a hairless lapdog. Omar is a clown. Mike Freeman is a dicc succa. Straight up.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 29, 2020 2:52 am

Strategies that were better than anything MPLS has ever come up with:

The Maginot Line
The Bay Of Pigs

Leadership that is better than MPLS Leadership:

Northern Iraq in the summer of 2014

Feel free to add your own the each list.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 29, 2020 4:43 am

This year is turning into a complete disaster; Covid 19 and its fall out, several killings of innocent black people with reignited race rioting, Murder hornets invading the Pacific Northwest & Canada, massive flooding in the South East. They compare to previous Biblical events.

Siberia is starting to look good.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 29, 2020 6:43 am

George Floyds wasn't an "innocent black people". He was a criminal.
Dominate The Skies.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 29, 2020 8:54 am

Frey leadership . . . oof. That press conference late last night was a thing of lore and legend. He has not fing idea of what to do. Talk about Billions of dollars in property damage. A target, cub, autozone, police station, cop cars, apartments etc. Impose a curfew at 10:00, arrest anyone on the streets after that, call in every cop you can. They had 200 national guard plus the state patrol. Get some balls.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”