cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:13 am

FF, you’re spot on! My experiences with intoxicated/drugged individuals is that they either (1) Go into excited delirium, (2) Say “They can’t breathe “, (3) Say “ I have chest pains”, (4) Pretend to faint, (5) Claim the cuffs are too tight.

Floyd was definitely riding on something. It appears the officers tried to humanely handle it. That being said, I don’t agree with the length of time that Chauvin had his knee on his neck.

It is easy to become somewhat callous when repeatedly dealing with these individuals, especially repeat offenders that follow the same script.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Duck_E
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:58 am

A Really Bad Coincidence?

Google: "Millie Weaver" and "Shadowgate Documentary", watch before YouTube deletes another one.

Black Lives Matter, nothing but a Puppet Organization, Boy George, the spark to trigger, the Sunrise Movement.

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Perception is 9/10th's of reality
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm

New one in kenosha wi to take the heat off mn

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:58 pm

The footage of that 17 year old shooting those rioters...pretty crazy. These governments not doing anything are gonna fuel this...citizens starting to take this stuff into their own hands is where this can implode and things get outta control

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:07 am

A murder suspect blew his brains out yesterday and riots ensued.

Incredible all these out of state agitators had time to make it into Minneapolis to start a riot in a few hours time.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:47 am

"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:02 am

I'm glad I live out here in the middle of no-where........Rocks and Cow's Baby......

did alittle scouting last nite on some opening day sloughs we have hunted in the past, Holy Moly are they low..........might need alittle rain here soon..............
Last edited by 9manfan on Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:06 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:A murder suspect blew his brains out yesterday and riots ensued.

Incredible all these out of state agitators had time to make it into Minneapolis to start a riot in a few hours time.......

This is the exact same thing I said this morning. I'm waiting for Kare11 to post pics of the "umbrella man" in front of Britt's.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:24 am

emptymag wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLlUVxVLiLU

Wait until the 3:10 mark...

People often get shot in the hand and gun because that’s what the person who is shooting at them is looking at, the gun pointed at them.

Wild situation.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”