Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:23 am

George Floyd's death and subsequent global civil unrest will be described in history books as one such event if they're ever accurate.

You already know the mainstream account of what happened. If you value objectivity and are opposed to bias in the media...I reccomend you view the video again under a different context.

One, George Floyd was never afraid of the police at any point. He was a hardened criminal, had served years in prison, lived a decent portion of his life around LEOs. He was not afraid of the cops or being arrested. He says please don't shoot, and then asks matter of factly, "You're not going to shoot me are you Mr. officer man?" People who are afraid of getting shot don't sit there and ask that several times. They're going to be silent and follow directions to a "T."

Two, he was extremely afraid during the altercation....afraid for his life...afraid of dying from an overdose. He had enough fentanyl in him to kill a small elephant, was also high on meth, and drunk. I doubt he was unaware that he's been caught using a counterfeit bill, and he could've easily fled the scene, but instead he waited there in his car for what had to have been ten to fifteen minutes before the police arrived. The store clerk called the police after stepping outside and seeing Floyd parked across the street. Several minutes had to have elapsed, the time it took the cashier to walk back in the store, call the police, dispatch to send out the call, and the officers to get there. Seeing Floyd parked was unexpected. He had more than ample time to leave. Anyone else in that situation would've left...immediately. The only reason why anyone would do something as foolish as sitting parked directly across the street from the place that they just used a counterfeit bill at is if they weren't able to drive.

Three, Floyd stayed at the scene because he realized he was OD'ing and was panicking...he feared death...he was freaking out. He knew he was going to die. All the inferences he makes to his death during the altercation were sincere but weren't directed at the officer's or their actions. View it under the context of a man who is extremely inebriated and under the chemical influence of the most hardcore of all hard drugs, a fentanyl-speedball, at an insane volume he had ingested...while being intoxicated from alcohol on top of it. Floyd was incorrectly viewed under the context of being a siver man deathly afraid of the officers. He needs to be viewed as a man inexplicably more fukced up than any of us can even begin to understand who's realized he overdid it and is starting to feel the effects of the overdose kicking in and his body shutting down.

Four, Floyd first says, "Please, I can't breathe," while upright in the back of the squad car trying to get out with none of the officers touching him (shown on recently released leaked body cam footage). He will utter this phrase repeatedly afterwards. Again, he's ingested a drug cocktail in a fatal dose and isn't in his right mind and also panicking....so I'm not sure what he was hoping would be done as a result of these pleas, but they were absolutely never directed at Chauvin to mean he wanted him to get off his neck. He started making this prior to Chauvin ever kneeling to restrain him.

Five, Floyd was laying prone in the spot seen in the video because that's what he wanted to do and that's the spot he chose. That actually wasn't even the first time he chose to go to the ground. On the way to the squad car he dropped to the ground very briefly before getting up and making it to the squad car. Once there he starts freaking out because he doesn't want go in the back. He states that he's claustrophobic. He asks if can ride in the front instead.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Floyd is freaking out but still avoiding telling the officers that he was overdosing. When you believe you might be overdosing and panicking you absolutely don't want to be alone. You'll go somewhere where you're in the presence of someone you trust, like your parents, and you'll tell them something is wrong with you but you won't tell them you're overdosing. If you've used hard drugs like fentanyl and/or meth you've thought you were overdosing on numerous occasions....when you were just really high. If you mix this level being high with the adrenaline that comes with the fear of overdosing it makes you very schizo. So you do stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense. You avoid yelling people you're overdosing because you've thought this before and gotten through it fine. So you don't say anything believing the same thing is going to happen. You don't want to cop to something that you don't have to.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:37 am

But I thought he was a hero, but actually he was high on meth, fentanyl, and drunk while breaking the law?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:54 am

Must have watched the body cams they've been hiding ...lol what a joke.

He shouldn't have kneslt on him that long but also don't think he should get manslaughter or murder conviction...like you said nasty coincidence. His heart could have exploded from any stressor...he could've died while sticking his big elephant cock in a blonde in that condition.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:37 am

Stute Slap wrote:But I thought he was a hero, but actually he was high on meth, fentanyl, and drunk while breaking the law?

Oh they think he is a hero , just axe them...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:01 pm

Love that Frey and walzrus are going after each other now lol... classic. Soon as the tapes come out :lol:

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:16 am

Stute Slap wrote:But I thought he was a hero, but actually he was high on meth, fentanyl, and drunk while breaking the law?

He's my hero!!

Just when I thought I couldn't hate something more...he, and the surrounding situation, opened up my heart...to more hate.
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:11 am

Bullet21XD wrote:

He's my hero!!

Just when I thought I couldn't hate something more...he, and the surrounding situation, opened up my heart...to more hate.

So your telling me no BLM decals on your boat ??.......................:)
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:43 am

The only thing black on my boat is the motor...and I hate that mf-er too!
Dominate The Skies.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:24 pm

LOL.....................

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:28 am

The body cam footage clearly show that he first started saying, "Please, I can't breathe," upright in the back of the squad car with no one touching him.

Then the cops are nice enough to let him out and the first thing he does is drop to the ground and lay prone.

The guy was freaking out because he knew was dying from overdose.

Chauvin slowly goes over, after Floyd chose to lay prone on the ground, and gets down and applied a little pressure to the back of his neck.

Here's the deal....first off....we've still yet to hear their side of the story. Half of Minneapolis burned, civil unrest, rioting, looting, not just nationally but seen globally....

....and none of these motherfukcers have even waited to hear the cops side of it.

I'm betting Chauvin out gloves on and then kept him down with his knee because Floyd was foaming at the mouth....a level of fukced up from enough fentanyl to kill an elephant along with a shitload of meth and booze....no one on earth can put themselves him in Floyd's shoes and know where his head was since no one has ever gotten that degree of fukced up to live and talk about it.

Anyways, Chauvin and the other guys don't know what he's on. I'm guessing they're thinking PCP. So what does Chauvin do?

He puts on gloves and restrains. I bet it's standard operating procedure to wear gloves whenever dealing with someone on a unknown substance losing their shit.

What else do they do?

They call for paramedics.

EMT's don't just show up to the scene of every arrest. Those cops called for them because they were trying to help him.

Chauvin kept calmly repeating to him, "it takes a lot of oxygen to talk."

He's not doing that to be a dick. He knows Floyd is freaking the fukc out and OD'ing and he's trying to calm him down.

Remember, Floyd starts saying he can't breathe in the back of the squad car. Chauvin knows that the cries of, "I can't breathe," aren't directed at him. We definitively know that. It's on the body cam footage.

Floyd didn't mind at all that Chauvin was kneeling on his neck applying some pressure. He wasn't putting his weight into him. You know what?

I actually think Floyd wanted him on his neck. Have you ever been really fukced up and twisted yourself into an uncomfortable position? Or pinched yourself?

I know I have. Especially when the room's spinning from being drunk and then being an idiot and smoking some grass. You get done puking and then push your legs out while on the bathroom floor to push yourself against the wall. That shit feels good when you're really fukced up.

I bet Floyd wanted Chauvin on his neck.

He didn't ask him to get off....and he totally could've.

The prediction of his death, crying out to his dead mama.....none of that....absolutely none of that was directed at the cops. It was all regarding the fact that he was overdosing and knew it....he knew he was a goner.

The irony is that if the cops actually were racists....they would've driven to the station and Floyd would've died in the back of the squad car and none of the shit we've witnessed ever since would've happened.

Instead they showed him compassion and tried to help him.

Have any of you ever been cuffed and put in the back of the squad car and had the cops let you out anywhere besides at the station to be booked?

I sure as hell haven't.

But Floyd was freaking out and the cops did just that. They kindly let him out of the squad car. They let him lay on the ground because that's what he wanted to do...that's what felt good to him....or at least felt the best to him at that time.....keeping in mind he was a whole degree or fukced up none of us have ever been to.

They called in an EMT. They restrained him to where not once Floyd complained about it or said anything. I guarantee if he'd at any point, "get off my neck," Chauvin would have. He didn't mind and probably wanted him kneeling on him.

The whole thing about the 7:46 seven minutes and forty-six seconds....

....that's how long it took for the paramedics to get there. If anyone wants to point out how long he was kneeling on him, A) Floyd wanted him to do that B) has the ambulance got there in a minute....it only would've been a minute. The ambulance response time was the determining factor for how long George Floyd lay prone on the ground, the spot the cops let him choose to be. They didn't have to do that and I'm sure in hindsight they wished they hadn't.....they could've easily stuffed his ass in the back of the squad car and taken him for booking.

Instead....they let him out of the car and then called paramedics. They were trying to save his life. They weren't racists. The four of them are black, asian, and two white guys.....pretty diverse foursome really.

It was all just one big coincidence.

There is one person and person only who is responsible for why George Floyd isn't alive today.....and that's George Floyd.

He knew better than anyone that the cops were trying to help him. Unfortunately he's not around to stick up for them. Those cops were unbelievably nice to him....and they did their best to save his life.

Sound like racist cops to you?

EdjKA2zWAAEez_S.jpeg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”