Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Will This Ever Bite Us In The Ass?

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:32 am

National debt is getting drunk on corona....

.....will the debt ever bite us in the ass?

Screenshot_20200817-062645_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Will This Ever Bite Us In The Ass?

Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:01 am

Corona, USPS, BLM, ridiculous foreign policies, etc. all add to it. Factor in a crumbling infastructure, lack of affordable housing, crazy space explorations, constant military operations and you will see there never be a balanced federal budget.

The last and only time this country had a clean slate and balanced budget was with Pres. Andrew Jackson.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:36 am

We need to flatten the spike and open the damn country up.

Federal unemployment insurance should have never happened. At least not the way they did it.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:58 am

Nershi wrote:We need to flatten the spike and open the damn country up.

Federal unemployment insurance should have never happened. At least not the way they did it.

Amen to that!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:26 pm

It's pretty amazing to watch this all this unfold daily following markets as much as I do. We are so disconnected from reality it's really just comical at this point.

Even housing...my sister is a realtor she's got 6 closings this month...at these jacked up prices. I almost want to sell and pocket massive equity and rent or move into mom's she needs help around there anyway...then when markets correct build my house on my property when guys are willing to work cheaper

It all seems like a blow off top to me ahead of a correction...but I just take it all day by day

It already is starting to bite us foreign entities taking huge chunks of ownership in the US of debt, equities, real estate, etc.

Maybe a comet is coming that's why they just don't care

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:42 am

We will just keep printing money! We will see a massive tax increase in the next year or 2. Wages aren't even keeping up with inflation at most places. Most people are so far in debt they will never get out of it also. It will be interesting to see what happens in the near future.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:39 pm

It’s starting to hit home for my house hold. Wife works part time and can’t pick up anymore hours so that we don’t need daycare and lack of work. I’ve had my hours cut severely and am starting to burn pto to pay bills. Might have to start tapping into saving this month.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:03 pm

Yes

Glad someone in the family speaks Chinese, cause we will need it once they take over. That's if they let us live.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”