Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Walruz cancels Thanksgiving

Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:47 am

But WTF do I know, the whole thing sucks.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:38 am

We all have different experiences and different anecdotes that prove disprove... but man... I think there’s a lot of people like my GFs mom who are sick, go out and about without a care in the world for days, only to find out they have covid and have been living normally for 3-4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:03 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:We all have different experiences and different anecdotes that prove disprove... but man... I think there’s a lot of people like my GFs mom who are sick, go out and about without a care in the world for days, only to find out they have covid and have been living normally for 3-4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

yeah i know people who pull this same stuff, that is pretty inconsiderate even for my apathetic ass

Regarding the mom.....would you or nah?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:07 am

I mean if you are sick and going out before getting va test result that's just irresponsible...my gf was scared a couple months back so I didn't go to a bachelor party out of an abundance of caution. Got the results back day after negative. But how shitty would I have felt infecting the entire wedding 2 weeks before the ceremony?

Just like my neighbors dad...showing up to deer camp sick. That's just being a clown.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:10 pm

what I do find pretty stupid. is that he wants you to quarantine if you leave the state and return. umm hello covid is running rampant here in this state. it doesnt know any state boundaries. plus currently you are more likely to get it from going to menards to get toilet paper. shoudl we quarantine for 14 days after returning from menards in Hudson wi?
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:11 pm

How can they possibly say 93% of the people working in the same MEDICAL FACILITY didn’t get it at work? I’m open to science but that seems tough to a) prove and b) believe given the context.

My wife and her team are religious about mask wearing but working closely with one of them for extended time likely resulted in my wife passing it to a team member. Even though they were masked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:12 pm

Quack wrote:How can they possibly say 93% of the people working in the same MEDICAL FACILITY didn’t get it at work? I’m open to science but that seems tough to a) prove and b) believe given the context.

My wife and her team are religious about mask wearing but working closely with one of them for extended time likely resulted in my wife passing it to a team member. Even though they were masked.

How you guys feeling?

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:12 pm

We’re doing well, all things considered. Wife went back to work today. I’m staying home with the kids because they are still subject to quarantine. Wish we had the spit in a tube tests for them but they aren’t here yet.

Interestingly, Wife had an upper respiratory infection back in April that was way way worse than our Covid battles. She tested negative back in April and we assumed it had to be a false negative.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:56 pm

Glad you guys are doing well

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: RE: Re: The Walruz cancels Thanksgiving

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:29 pm

randywatson wrote:what I do find pretty stupid. is that he wants you to quarantine if you leave the state and return. umm hello covid is running rampant here in this state. it doesnt know any state boundaries. plus currently you are more likely to get it from going to menards to get toilet paper. shoudl we quarantine for 14 days after returning from menards in Hudson wi?
In ak to come into the state you need to have taken a test with in 72 hours, quarentine for 14 days or take a test at the airport and quarentine until the test results come in. We might be the only state (maybe hawaii) that has had required testing to come to the state since april. And yet we still had numerous of those dirty commercial fisherman bring it up. Think we have had around 1500 non resident cases and 20000 resident cases so far

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”