Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: The Walruz cancels Thanksgiving

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:22 pm

Don't ever play these songs I'm sharing while driving down a dirt road on an overcast night....alone in the dark.....you'll see the world as I do and share my insanity....and that will either be your rebirth or your death as clichéd as it sounds....

.....and you too will be punching holes in basketballs and then fukcing them....because Why?

CoViD!? That's WhY?!?

alt-J https://open.spotify.com/track/3n69hLUdIsSa1WlRmjMZlW

Arcade Fire https://open.spotify.com/track/16dTcp6dokMKhm1Guz9K2W

Eminem • Recovery https://open.spotify.com/track/3Tj1luJyKPQt7WbrqpJ2Az
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:28 pm

I'm baking a pumpkin pie.....

....and sticking my head in the oven instead

iT iS AboUt ThaT TiMe
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:44 pm

I remember getting all dressed
up and seeing this one live at the State Theater with Dani and then having a great night and fukcing.....this was back when people fukced when they were happy and not for fear of dying of a cold causing virus.....back before I was miserable and punched holes in balls to fukc them....

Good God St. Vincent wouldn't be able to walk if I ever got a night with her....

....and instead I dream of shooting targets up instead due to the putrid disgust I have for this fukcing shithole all you mask wearing coward phaggots created....

look at what we had that you motherfukcing cowards sold for a cheap buck thinking it made you safe......you are so fukcing disgusting it's behind reprehensible.....

You're not killing people if they already sold their souls....for nothing

https://open.spotify.com/track/0hoDCefI ... jkRT4BxHXA
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:03 pm

I want to pull a stop sign out of the ground on a dirt road and then swing it against someone's back until they're on the ground and I swing it enough repeatedly to sever them in half, light a twenty, use it to rip a bowl of the finest crank, toss the burning bill onto the back of the severed torso....and then go,

"Keep the change....you filthy animal."

piss on their hot steaming corpse, get in a '67 mustang fastback....burn some rubber.....and then crash it head on into the first formidable tree I see after hitting triple digits while not wearing a seat belt....and laugh hysterically as I fly through the windshield.....why?

Covid
Last edited by Fish Felon on Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:04 pm

Lol, you at least warm them up a little, maybe throw some vaseline in there?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:21 am

Don't worry felon the tuna train will come in shortly...once you have the vaccine your asshole will extend out say hi and be your wingman...just a minor side effect

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:26 am

Over/under on how exactly they are going to force you to take this vaccine? Less rhan50% will willingly take this...

They are saying the vaccine is two part and they are scared after the first part people won't come back for the 2nd part lol

Gah damn gimme the real thing... seriously. The real thing might be lighter than the vaccine? F that. Guess that happens when you inject genetic material that has a purpose of who know what

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:29 am

for many it is a cold, for some it's weeks in the hospital and for some it's death.

Felon you have no clue zero effin clues what toll this is taking on the health care system, on the nurses who have to wear layers of PPE each day, who hold the hands of these people that will take their last breath with no family by their side. the emotional strain that it has on every care provider. you are so damn short sided and ego centrical and down right a huge d bag. I pray you get gangrene of your nutz sack and die a slow death by yourself in the solitude of a sewer stabalizing pond.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:49 am

Given the ridiculous anti-vaxer movement and social media fake news machine, I wouldn’t believe any negative press about vaccines.

I’m 100% pro vaccine. Regular people in the Midwest won’t be first in line so all you skeptics will have plenty of time to observe the early effects of the vaccine as it plays out in the big cities and medical industry.

I love conspiracy theories and generally think there’s plenty of ineptitude in the govt but I really don’t have any issues with the science of medicine. Now... insurance, govt, and pharmaceutical companies... I’d believe there are unholy alliances there... but not to the extent of fearing vaccinations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:26 am

FF were you buying Cherries at Mills?

I am really curious about that, was it like candy cherries?

Are they like the Burnt Peanuts?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”