maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Can’t We Get Along?

Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:20 pm

I honestly can't believe they thought they could go into the capitol...with country's leaders present...and lethal force wouldn't be used... LMFAO. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:07 pm

Funny how burning, rioting and looting was all ok for blm in msp.

Enforcement of the constitution in dc is a big no no.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:08 pm

I’m a republican I guess but more of a libertarian middle of the road guy.

Mostly sick of the corrupt politicians and government over reach in general.

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:12 pm

No special benefits, term limits and no corporate donations.

The Declaration of Independence is 4 pages long. The last stimulus bill was over 5000. Think about that

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:47 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I honestly can't believe they thought they could go into the capitol...with country's leaders present...and lethal force wouldn't be used... LMFAO. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

I saw the vid of the chick get clapped in the neck. She was uhhh.... pretty dead pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:28 am

Ya she didn't respond well to one in the jugular. I'm honestly surprised dozens didn't get mowed down...I fully expected it this is the capitol with leaders present not a target store. But this is what you get when laws are no longer upheld. Everyone thinks they can get away with anything and can do whatever they please because a cause is associated with it? My feelings are hurt so I have the right to act out however I see fit and can't be held responsible for it and should be allowed to act out however I see fit? We'll hell they burned half of minneapolis and didn't get in trouble let's storm the capitol

Ya the media... listening to them talk about this vs the blm stuff is pretty ridiculous.

Politics as a whole is fake imo. All these people are on the same side and are there for only one reason...to make money. Through their insider information in the markets as well as through laundering pork barrel legislation back to themselves. They desperately want to stay in the roles that make them all this money....so they try to push a set of beliefs that they believe will get them reelected.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:22 am

Some of the videos I watched on social media last night were very suspect. It’s almost like this was allowed to happen. They basically just let them in. Cops making almost zero effort to hold some of the barriers. People taking selfies with officers inside the capital. Was this allowed to happen to make trump and his supporters look bad?

It shouldn’t be this easy to breach our capital and I don’t believe it is. Some very strange things happened yesterday.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:41 am

Didn’t the police take a oath to the constitution not to politicians?

Maybe not all the cops are on Biden’s side?

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:50 am

The real tragedy is the loss of 4-lives. All of this because of a bunch of lies.

Evoking the 25th Amendment seems appropriate.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 am

Darwin’s theory of evolution really shined yesterday when the crazed, frantic Trump loyalist left the tree limbs and stormed the Capitol, carrying “Trump Flags!!” Really? The “U.S.of Trump?”

I would hope that normal Trump/Republican supporters find the actions of these Simians repulsive and a danger to the rest of us.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”