Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Can’t We Get Along?

Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm

Stute Slap wrote:Dude imagine if in the background of the pics from the "freedom fighters" at the capital we saw a "Street Dreams" hat with like an out of focus face.....ha ha be so sweet.

Dude if I saw that I’d consider jumping on the trump wagon hahahahah. Leaders lead.

I never realized felon was on meth sometimes until he said it and it all made started to make sense. I guess that’s what smart do when they are on meth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:32 pm

LMFAO, I read today that Donald Jr. maybe indicted with his dad on Federal Charges. That little prick needs to be spanked, hopefully by lovestruck Bubba or Tyrone in their joint cell.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:15 pm

I mean...what's gonna happen in the future? Future elections?

I know a lot want to blame trump but I really don't think these strong emotions are going to end with him.

Like next election what happens, attempted assassination of a candidate?

Just kinda crazy and honestly I desperately want to stop dealing with the public on the daily

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:49 am

Would it be safe to say the political division got bad during W’s term and has only gotten worse through Obama and trump?

That’s my take.

Was it this bad going back through Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am

IMO, there always has been a strong division in a political views, which is not bad. The difference in the last 4-years is the elevated attacks brought on by vile, vicious lies. Never before have we seen a president use various social media elements to spread his personal propaganda and out right hate. Promoting and encouraging acts of violence like this has not been done in recent memory. I hope that we will never see anything like it again.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:28 am

Gotta be a tough pill to swallow for all the people who accused others of TDS to actually end up being wrong about so much.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:30 am

I dunno I'm with quack but going back before w I was younger so honestly don't have a good memory.

But in high school then I remember all the pro/against bush kids walking around with shirts, etc.

Obama was pretty bad again...occupy wall St movement etc in that time frame. All the protests against the bailouts etc.

It just seems to get worse and worse to me and I don't think it's because if a single president and or group.

I mean if trump would have won....there would have been riots etc from the other side without any pushing from biden. Know you could say that's still trump's fault because of his devisive leadership but I just don't know...I don't know if the actual nominee matters.

I guess we'll see next round. I don't even want to know what's going to happen. There's no way Republicans will endorse trump to run again...and if he goes off on his own, independent whatever...a huge amount of votes will go that way guaranteeing another democrat victory.

The problem is right now we are letting the loudest, furthest right or left groups dictate the direction of this country even though they are not the majority...but they are loudest so they garner all the attention, press, etc and it drives further resentment and rage towards the other side.

I mean...I was at a customer's house the other day doing an estimate and she was on a conference call. No idea if she was like a therapist or if this was just what corporate entities discuss on these zoon calls now these days...but one if the participants literally vwas crying her eyes out...on a zoom call... because of the capitol stuff and not knowing how to leverage her white privilege to help the country, situation, and people of color.

This world has just gotten ridiculous

And I dunno how this gets reigned in. The elites need this reigned in to keep society functioning. But it honestly seems like this is slipping away from them.

I think trump understands how all this works and because if this is an enemy to many people because he hinted at it and began exposing it.

The Democrat/republican divide is a smoke and mirrors technique to disguise the true way the country and world works. Both parties are only there for money...that's it. Their "platforms" and "beliefs" are only in place to try and get them votes to keep them in that position. We remember trump was a democrat at one time ya? They do whatever they think they need to do to win votes and get elected/stay elected.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Can’t We Get Along?

Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:52 am

They were chanting “HAnG MIKE PENCE” in capitol because they thought Pence had disobeyed Trump and had any actual power to send votes back to the state. They are calling Lindsey Graham and traitor hahahaha

You can’t make this chit up. It’s incredible.

hobbydog
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Can’t We Get Along?

Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:40 pm

When it’s possible to make Nancy Pelosi not be the bad the guy.... you’re in a bad place.

Ya know.... I really hate drawing comparisons between the BLM riots this summer, and these riots because they aren’t the same.

But I don’t think I saw violence of this level directed towards a cop.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/scene ... 54604.html

Yeah when a cop gets dragged into a crowd and beaten to death, while crowds scream to hang Mike Pence, I think we get to call it a coup.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”