JayRo
Coot Commander

Re: Can’t We Get Along?

Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:46 pm

DD, serious question (and obviously you don’t have to answer). After what went down last summer, will you vote for Frey and whoever your incumbent council member is?

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:18 pm

Stute Slap wrote:[quote="Duckman23"]Maplelakeduckslayer you are 100% correct by saying that neither political party gives 2 shits about you and I. The sooner people actually figure it out the better. If people believe Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden and Donald Trump give a crap about you, you are just kidding yourself. I will give the new administration the benefit of the doubt but I don't have high hopes my life will be any better off then it is now. I guess I will wait and see. The political divide only creates money for both media and politicians that is why it stays at the forefront on a daily basis.

This is the truth.

One side is just so sure they are right and the other side is insane. One type of riot is righteous and the other riot is treason. Both sides say they have science on their side, etc. It's a joke.

Steve Rinella is starting to piss me off so I kinda hate bringing him up but like he says if you watch the news and see this shit you think the world is ending, but in my everyday life I don't see it. I talk to a lot of people in a day, see people at gym, gas station, etc and I don't see people fighting or being mean to each other and 50/50 what side they are on.

The far left and far right can eat one.[/quote]
Soucheray has been saying that for 25 years. If you unplug from the media, the world seems like a pretty nice place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:24 pm

JayRo wrote:DD, serious question (and obviously you don’t have to answer). After what went down last summer, will you vote for Frey and whoever your incumbent council member is?

HELL NO. Def not voting Frey at atleast. I’m just glad Bender is leaving. She’s an absolute clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:34 pm

What did Trump lie about?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:31 pm

snowsnblues wrote:What did Trump lie about?

That Mexicans were gonna pay for the wall.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:42 pm

There was also the whole winning the fair and free election in a landslide thing.

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:01 pm

I am just waiting for all the free things I will get under the new administration. lol

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:36 pm

It’s a good thing our next incoming president and VP don’t lie.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:42 pm

they all do, SnB just asked about trump. if we got a dollar every time a politician lied we be some rich mofos and i would be crusing around south east alaska in my 42' nordic tug killn all the sea ducks and blacktails.
official sour toe member number 52,814

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:16 am

snowsnblues wrote:What did Trump lie about?

The biggest lie was the election results and the numerous false claims about voter fraud. Next was the Mexican Government paying for “The Wall”. ( So far, it has costs us $15 Billion). How about Stormy Daniels & Karen McDougal? ( If I banged either one, I’d be bragging about it)
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”