cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Predictions for Next Weeks Events

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:25 pm

What kind of mischief will that merry band of Trumpettes get into next week? You know that they will be up to something.

My guess is that several things will happen on either Monday or Tuesday;

First there will be broad protests that will be less violent than the last. I don't think that they are really that stupid to attack a well publicized, fortified, and armed force at each capitol. I see their actions as a diversionary tactic. But then again, they are Trumpettes and most don't have a brain.

Second, I see some of the really naughty Trumpettes causing damage and disruption to our power/utility grids, banking institutions, lines of communication, Wall Street, etc. .

Third, I see the Grand Pooba Trumpette declaring Martial law in response this chaos, as a last ditch effort to remain in power, no matter what the costs. This may delay Biden's inauguration on Wednesday.

God I hope that I'm wrong on all accounts. We need to get past all of this.
Last edited by cstemig on Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Predictions for Next Weeks Events

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:48 pm

Based on what the joint chefs of staff have said in a statement that was put out, Trump won’t be able to declare Marshall law.

I’m sure some middle aged men who are bitter with how their lives turned out will show up at some state capitols but I’m not sure anything serious will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Nothing major will happen.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:42 pm

Duckman23 wrote:Nothing major will happen.

I’d really like to think this... but man if you told me before the 8th a crowd with thin blue line bumper stickers would beat a cop to death, I wouldn’t have believed you.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:24 am

Martial law , as I understand it, can be imposed if civil authorities are overwhelmed and lose control in multiple fronts. It may also be used in times of national emergency such as multiple attacks on our infrastructure (I.e. massive utility/power outages, damaging highways, bridges, dams, water sources, etc).
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:21 am

If our law enforcement can't handle the pansies that were pretty much let into the capital building we have bigger problems to worry about.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:30 am

cstemig wrote:What kind of mischief will that merry band of Trumpettes get into next week? You know that they will be up to something.

My guess is that several things will happen on either Monday or Tuesday;

First there will be broad protests that will be less violent than the last. I don't think that they are really that stupid to attack a well publicized, fortified, and armed force at each capitol. I see their actions as a diversionary tactic. But then again, they are Trumpettes and most don't have a brain.

Second, I see some of the really naughty Trumpettes causing damage and disruption to our power/utility grids, banking institutions, lines of communication, Wall Street, etc. .

Third, I see the Grand Pooba Trumpette declaring Martial law in response this chaos, as a last ditch effort to remain in power, no matter what the costs. This may delay Biden's inauguration on Wednesday.

God I hope that I'm wrong on all accounts. We need to get past all of this.

You will be praying, with your eyes glued to your cable network news show, that something will happen....anything so you can talk about Trump. That is clear af.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:13 am

Duckman23 wrote:If our law enforcement can't handle the pansies that were pretty much let into the capital building we have bigger problems to worry about.

Oh... the government can stop the pansies. its if they can stop them without blood shed.

What if the government decides to get violent, and thinks to itself, “wow.... that was a lot easier than I thought”....... could be bad in the future. They use a power we don’t really want them to use, but they aren’t abusing it in this instance. Paradox mang

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:22 am

We will problaby find out this summer once the peaceful protesting starts back up for the George Floyd case. Our so called leadership let them burn down a police department.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:22 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Duckman23 wrote:If our law enforcement can't handle the pansies that were pretty much let into the capital building we have bigger problems to worry about.

Oh... the government can stop the pansies. its if they can stop them without blood shed.

What if the government decides to get violent, and thinks to itself, “wow.... that was a lot easier than I thought”....... could be bad in the future. They use a power we don’t really want them to use, but they aren’t abusing it in this instance. Paradox mang

They can't stop the buffalo guy, at least not his spirit!!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”