cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:06 am

The other new word of the day is “Herdism.” transitive verb ( herded, herding)

Definition;

a. The ability to gather and recruit a mass of individuals and collectively train them to blindly follow a series of falsehoods , resulting in favorable gains of the individual leader.

b. A collection of individuals that have surrendered individual thought to appease their chosen leader.

c. To blindly believe, obey , and sanction all activities that keep the leader in his position.

Rhymes with “Trumpism”
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:35 am

cstemig wrote:The other new word of the day is “Herdism.” transitive verb ( herded, herding)

Definition;

a. The ability to gather and recruit a mass of individuals and collectively train them to blindly follow a series of falsehoods , resulting in favorable gains of the individual leader.

b. A collection of individuals that have surrendered individual thought to appease their chosen leader.

c. To blindly believe, obey , and sanction all activities that keep the leader in his position.

Rhymes with “Trumpism”

Swing and a miss. You truly are completely clueless at what is going on. I wasn't even talking at you but TDS made you think you were getting victimized. You want to talk about heardism to someone you best talk to the man in the mirror. Heardism makes you go online 5 minutes after the mainstream media claimed something and write some rant about it and then you refused to follow up if it was actually true or not. Then if someone tries to inform you on what actually happened you get bent out of shape and refuse to even go back to the hit piece and see there was redacted and updated info on it showing it wasn't true. I bet you believe opinion pieces that say wall kinds of claims but miss the last few sentences that say that it's what they see could of happened or it's now they feel about it. People like you are our worst enemy, filled with headline facts and don't go any further into any subject.

Every page I go back has at least two to four anti trump rants by you and and 95%+ have been shown to be misleading or all-out false. Yet here you are spouting off about trump yet when nobody is bringing him up. You understand you might have some problems right? But I guess yelling at the neighborhood kids for going by on your sidewalk and poisoning the neighborhood pets gets boring and you fell the need to find new people to torment.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:19 am

"It's the only choice for someone like me"- John Kerry

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Now a word from our sponsor

Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:34 am

Bro don’t try and play that “I’m just trying to inform you” when you come in here acting like a jackazz.

Meth has crazy effects on people. It turns Felon is Hemingway, but it turns you into well..... a meth head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:21 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Bro don’t try and play that “I’m just trying to inform you” when you come in here acting like a jackazz.

Meth has crazy effects on people. It turns Felon is Hemingway, but it turns you into well..... a meth head.

Meth free you dumb fuk'n b*tch. I came in saying things didn't happen the way it's being said in a post and then you two fuk's piled on me so I acted accordingly.

Oh you gonna learn really fast since they are starting to say even librarians are also domestic terrorists.
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:27 am

"What kind of mischief will that merry band of Trumpettes get into next week? You know that they will be up to something."- cmsteg

I come here and read this in the very first post I look at.....but im calling people names...

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:44 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Bro don’t try and play that “I’m just trying to inform you” when you come in here acting like a jackazz.

Meth free you dumb fuk'n b*tch. I came in saying things didn't happen the way it's being said in a post and then you two fuk's piled on me so I acted accordingly.

Oh you gonna learn really fast since they are starting to say even librarians are also domestic terrorists.[/quote]

Oh god no, not the librarians!

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:52 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
cstemig wrote:The other new word of the day is “Herdism.” transitive verb ( herded, herding)

Definition;

Rhymes with “Trumpism”

Swing and a miss. You truly are completely clueless at what is going on. I wasn't even talking at you but TDS made you think you were getting victimized. You want to talk about heardism to someone you best talk to the man in the mirror. Heardism makes you go online 5 minutes after the mainstream media claimed something and write some rant about it and then you refused to follow up if it was actually true or not. Then if someone tries to inform you on what actually happened you get bent out of shape and refuse to even go back to the hit piece and see there was redacted and updated info on it showing it wasn't true. I bet you believe opinion pieces that say wall kinds of claims but miss the last few sentences that say that it's what they see could of happened or it's now they feel about it. People like you are our worst enemy, filled with headline facts and don't go any further into any subject.

Every page I go back has at least two to four anti trump rants by you and and 95%+ have been shown to be misleading or all-out false. Yet here you are spouting off about trump yet when nobody is bringing him up. You understand you might have some problems right? But I guess yelling at the neighborhood kids for going by on your sidewalk and poisoning the neighborhood pets gets boring and you fell the need to find new people to torment.

Dang dude, I said to drop another rock in your pipe, not a boulder. Self control man, self control! Get a pipe with a smaller bowl.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:55 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Bro don’t try and play that “I’m just trying to inform you” when you come in here acting like a jackazz.

Oh you gonna learn really fast since they are starting to say even librarians are also domestic terrorists.

Oh god no, not the librarians!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote

And there is that smart azz condescending puzzy azz chit. Hope they come for you next since you don't follow them word for word.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:56 am

cstemig wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:

Definition;

Rhymes with “Trumpism”

Dang dude, I said to drop another rock in your pipe, not a boulder. Self control man, self control! Get a pipe with a smaller bowl.

Great argument, can tell when you hit on target with your type.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”