Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:02 am

I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say about China. Can one of the Biden voters on here translate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uf_55lrJSg

I sure hope this guy can read better than he can speak. After all he is the one signing off on the record breaking number EO’s he is signing that get plopped on his desk by the puppeteers.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:06 am

Nothing but crickets from the leftists that voted for Biden, wait till the 30% gun tax and 50% ammo tax happens, then they will get to see who they voted for...........Biden is a senile idiot.............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:47 am

Nershi wrote:I couldn’t understand what he was trying to say about China. Can one of the Biden voters on here translate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uf_55lrJSg

I sure hope this guy can read better than he can speak. After all he is the one signing off on the record breaking number EO’s he is signing that get plopped on his desk by the puppeteers.

Basically China is justified to have concatenation camps because something happened in the past..... translation to that is "I don't want to pay that 5 mill interest free forgivable loan back"
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:53 am

But at least he can beat his granddaughter in mario cart.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:17 pm

After a few listens I figured out what the mumbling idiot was trying to say. Basically, human rights violations are okay if it is an area that regularly does such things. Dude has zero morals.

Reminds me of the 'China for Biden' bumper sticker I saw the other day.

I highly doubt he can beat anyone in a video game. I'd be surprised if he can pick out his own wardrobe and get dressed in the morning. A brain dead old dude is the perfect pawn to have in the office for the Dems.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Nershi wrote:After a few listens I figured out what the mumbling idiot was trying to say. Basically, human rights violations are okay if it is an area that regularly does such things. Dude has zero morals.

Reminds me of the 'China for Biden' bumper sticker I saw the other day.

I highly doubt he can beat anyone in a video game. I'd be surprised if he can pick out his own wardrobe and get dressed in the morning. A brain dead old dude is the perfect pawn to have in the office for the Dems.

Awoman brother er I mean z, zerp, zey

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:23 pm

You catch the part with him saying basically the brown/black folk are to dumb to figure out the internet to find out where to get the cell therapy shot ie covid shot? How about there was no shot available until he took office. And now their goal is 100 mill vaccinated in 100 days even though that's what the trump administration numbers were doing already.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”