datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:31 pm

[quote="
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:34 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]I apparently missed something

I did this post as a joke but dumb and dumber carried their wadded up panties over here from their orange man bad rants I said something about. TDS is a hell of a virus. Just think what they be saying if I told them that I personally know people that went to the us capital and told me that antifa was the first ones inside the building and by the time the "trumptards" got there antifa was exiting and "trumptards" we're pulling antifa off police and away from windows that they were trying to bust windows out yet. But after they got mad when I said to not believe what the tv was telling them they took offense.

Weird. So you’re saying they are only arresting trumptards?

You’re saying it was Antifa that brought a noose and was shouting hang mike pence?

Weird. Pretty sure Alshi Babbit wasn’t Antifa.

Was the guy walking around with a confederate flag Antifa?

https://youtu.be/qp5RU540t4k Antifa?

Lmao Antifa are the dumbest f*vid on earth but I’m supposed to believe they infiltrated the trump rally and caused all the damage? What does that about trumpettes if they fall for Antifa BS? Deeply embarrassing.

If you think Antifa caused the capitol insurrection, I hope you also think the umbrella man caused the GF riots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And you believe that in all the history of antifa being a thing that absolutely zero showed up to where a bunch of trump supporters gathered....the media and power that be said not a single one showed...that's got to be a f*fuk'n miracle. Bet you believe they aren't riots going on every night still. Get a scanner app and start running through big cities or go through trending channels middle of the night.

But I bet you believe trump told people to go riot at the Capitol (never did, he said to be peaceful if they go there) even though all the trumpets were still waiting for trump to start his speech while non trump (blm, antifa and yes there has been some busted for it with their own video with them trying to incite people to attack police and bust chit) supporters were already inside the building. Yes trump supporters (small few were bad but most being dicks then were libertarians...same type of libertarians that were supporting blm and antifa in some riots) went into the building when the police let them in buy opening doors. Need to get pictures of the Nazis inside there so they can key up the new buzz word 'insurection' so they can squash any new populous movement in the future.

Do yourself a favor and the next time the big bad conservatives or trumpets are accused of something see what the tv says but go right away and find the real on the ground videos before they get deleted buy big tech overlords. What do you think the big social media purge was for afterwards...hell my 68 year old mother had her twitter account locked permanently the day after the big insurection and never was on there for over a week before the ban of her account...all because she followed conservative type accounts that also got banned. But ya nothing to see here.[/quote]

Btw antifa has never dressed as Trump supporters either....bet you believe that too.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:40 pm

Bro... the whole reason they were was because they believed the election was stolen based on Facebook conspiracy theories. The entire thins is beyond laughable. I was the video of a cop get drug into the crowd and beat, a cop being crushed and screaming out... It wasn't Antifa.

IDK why you would assume riots aren't going on every night. They've rioting in Portland and Seattle since May. The Portland mayor even called it the summer of love.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:48 pm

[code][/code]
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Bro... the whole reason they were was because they believed the election was stolen based on Facebook conspiracy theories. The entire thins is beyond laughable. I was the video of a cop get drug into the crowd and beat, a cop being crushed and screaming out... It wasn't Antifa.

IDK why you would assume riots aren't going on every night. They've rioting in Portland and Seattle since May. The Portland mayor even called it the summer of love.

Reading comprehension man, try it.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:55 pm

Oh and the cop being "drug" into the crowd thing...that was after he was knocked out and they drug him away from getting beat more. There was a video with sound and you could hear the people in the maga hats screaming for help as the trying to stop him getting beat more but it's now gone from what I can see. But keep believing what fox, cnn, nbc ect keep repeating. I've heard it with my own ears and seen a on the spot interview with two people that tried to get him help but good luck finding that not since that independent reporter the permanently banned from everything now.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:23 pm

LOL a dude literally tries to beat him with an American Flag as he gets dragged INTO the crowd and another dude puts his helmet on. How benevolent of the mob to drag him away to safety after knocking him out cold first tho.

The mob shouted to kill this cop with his own gun. Super cool people there on 1/6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sDtG-KbFHU

Yeah my reading comprehension is bad, but you try re-reading what the f*uck you wrote and making heads or tails of it.

Still hilarious the whole thing was called "stop to the steal" which was predicated entirely on lies in the first place. It's insane how many middle aged men have had their brains turned to mush from FB.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:47 pm

I wonder how many sheeple would jump off a cliff if the fake news and swamp rats told them to? Its really sad how so many still can't figure out that they're being lied to. Maybe its because they want to believe it?

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:55 pm

snowsnblues wrote:I wonder how many sheeple would jump off a cliff if the fake news and swamp rats told them to? Its really sad how so many still can't figure out that they're being lied to. Maybe its because they want to believe it?

That last sentence so sad that it's true. This guy thinks what's left up to see is legit. No idea how man videos from what really went on got wiped from excistance. I lost count of youtube accounts that have been took down over it.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:58 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:LOL a dude literally tries to beat him with an American Flag as he gets dragged INTO the crowd and another dude puts his helmet on. How benevolent of the mob to drag him away to safety after knocking him out cold first tho.

The mob shouted to kill this cop with his own gun. Super cool people there on 1/6.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sDtG-KbFHU

Yeah my reading comprehension is bad, but you try re-reading what the f*uck you wrote and making heads or tails of it.

Still hilarious the whole thing was called "stop to the steal" which was predicated entirely on lies in the first place. It's insane how many middle aged men have had their brains turned to mush from FB.

You are the reason that not everyone should vote. You really think showing me youtube videos is proving chit? What's left on there is what they are allowing to be there. Tell you what make an anti biden winning legit, pro stop the steal rally, anti mask, anti covid lockdown video on youtube or post on twitter and see how long your account stays open. Hell they destroyed from excistance whole social media platforms because they left the real videos and posts stay up on there is what they are .

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Now a word from our sponsor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

So you’re saying the cop lying?

If the videos you speak of existed, they’d be all over the web, there would be holding it back. I follow tons of anti Biden guys on Twitter. It’s all over. Just look at the wild sh!t IV8888 says, he was my fav YT gun channel until he lost his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”