Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:33 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="datdudeunderdabed"]The fuk Was I ever hiding behind? I've been gimp since wfc.cum. I had a phone smoke up and can't get into anything without creating all new and I'm not doing any new accounts that will be permanent in hopes I retrieve my old info. But I've Always told it like it was and never sugar coated anything. Not my fault puzzies get their panties in a bunch when I yank their security blanket weaved in lies away and their world of unicorns and rainbows goes with it. Pretty typical responces everytime.

Adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Like I said about typical responces....no difference than saying the same thing on the occupy Democrats page on facebook. Condescending b**ch moves.[/quote]

Cry more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:40 pm

I apparently missed something

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:11 am

Instead of “Gimpfinger” maybe “Grumpfinger” is more appropriate. Always grumpy about something.

Good to have ya back, you’re entertaining for sure

Now take puff five and six, you really should be feeling it now.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Now a word from our sponsor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:06 am

Dude is really gonna come in here calling people f@gs then cry about people being condescending. Incredible.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:18 pm

people must really be bored. its kind of crazy how big mwf use to be and now since all the fbook pages no one is hardly on forums any more. Theres like 10 of us on here maybe that bitch or talk about stuff. the alaska iceshanty page use to be super busy with topics and what not, now there is only 10 people that talk on there. The main ak outdoor forum is still full of people but theres some curmudgeons on there.

weird.
official sour toe member number 52,814

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:15 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Dude is really gonna come in here calling people f@gs then cry about people being condescending. Incredible.

At least I say it and not be a b*tch and play "I didn't say nothing bad..but really I am". Typical pu$$y millennial smart a$$ online bullchit.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:27 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I apparently missed something

I did this post as a joke but dumb and dumber carried their wadded up panties over here from their orange man bad rants I said something about. TDS is a hell of a virus. Just think what they be saying if I told them that I personally know people that went to the us capital and told me that antifa was the first ones inside the building and by the time the "trumptards" got there antifa was exiting and "trumptards" we're pulling antifa off police and away from windows that they were trying to bust windows out yet. But after they got mad when I said to not believe what the tv was telling them they took offense.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:59 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Dude is really gonna come in here calling people f@gs then cry about people being condescending. Incredible.

At least I say it and not be a b*tch and play "I didn't say nothing bad..but really I am". Typical pu$$y millennial smart a$$ online bullchit.[/quote]

Sorry called you datdudeindacloset right away instead of just calling you a qu**r.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Now a word from our sponsor

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:16 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]I apparently missed something

I did this post as a joke but dumb and dumber carried their wadded up panties over here from their orange man bad rants I said something about. TDS is a hell of a virus. Just think what they be saying if I told them that I personally know people that went to the us capital and told me that antifa was the first ones inside the building and by the time the "trumptards" got there antifa was exiting and "trumptards" we're pulling antifa off police and away from windows that they were trying to bust windows out yet. But after they got mad when I said to not believe what the tv was telling them they took offense.[/quote]

Weird. So you’re saying they are only arresting trumptards?

You’re saying it was Antifa that brought a noose and was shouting hang mike pence?

Weird. Pretty sure Alshi Babbit wasn’t Antifa.

Was the guy walking around with a confederate flag Antifa?

https://youtu.be/qp5RU540t4k Antifa?

Lmao Antifa are the dumbest f*vid on earth but I’m supposed to believe they infiltrated the trump rally and caused all the damage? What does that about trumpettes if they fall for Antifa BS? Deeply embarrassing.

If you think Antifa caused the capitol insurrection, I hope you also think the umbrella man caused the GF riots.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:48 pm

" I did this post as a joke but dumb and dumber carried their wadded up panties over here from their orange man bad rants I said something about. "

LOL..............................Classic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”