datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Re: Now a word from our sponsor

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:54 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:So you’re saying the cop lying?

T
If the videos you speak of existed, they’d be all over the web, there would be holding it back. I follow tons of anti Biden guys on Twitter. It’s all over. Just look at the wild sh!t IV8888 says, he was my fav YT gun channel until he lost his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I suggest you do some research on at happened in social media after the Capitol thing. You re either living under a rock, lying to me or worst yet lying to yourself....sad really if it is the last.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:11 am

The great unarmed coup attempt of 2021. Lol

If you couldn’t see that the media blew it up way bigger than it needed to be so that the left could use it to their advantage, you aren’t looking close enough.

Question everything the media tells you because a majority of it is half truths or outright lies. If you eat up everything they tell you, you’re being a good little sheep.

2021 has given us a few opportunities to peak behind the curtain to see who is really pulling the strings in this country.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:39 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]So you’re saying the cop lying?

T
If the videos you speak of existed, they’d be all over the web, there would be holding it back. I follow tons of anti Biden guys on Twitter. It’s all over. Just look at the wild sh!t IV8888 says, he was my fav YT gun channel until he lost his mind.

I suggest you do some research on at happened in social media after the Capitol thing. You re either living under a rock, lying to me or worst yet lying to yourself....sad really if it is the last.[/quote]

You didn’t answer my question. Are you saying the cop is lying?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Now a word from our sponsor

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 am

Nershi wrote:The great unarmed coup attempt of 2021. Lol

If you couldn’t see that the media blew it up way bigger than it needed to be so that the left could use it to their advantage, you aren’t looking close enough.

Question everything the media tells you because a majority of it is half truths or outright lies. If you eat up everything they tell you, you’re being a good little sheep.

2021 has given us a few opportunities to peak behind the curtain to see who is really pulling the strings in this country.

I mean it’s kind of a big deal. Never has our capitol been stormed by rioters hell bent on righting the wrong of a “rigged election”, who like the good little sheep they were, ate all of the lies it took to convince them of widespread election fraud across multiple states. Guys with zip ties, people shouting to hang mike pence, etc.

Speaking of sheep, pretty hilarious Trump fleeced 100 million in donations for election fraud litigation and only spent 10 mil on actual litigation. And NOBODY on the right gives a sh!t lol.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:03 am

snowsnblues wrote:I wonder how many sheeple would jump off a cliff if the fake news and swamp rats told them to? Its really sad how so many still can't figure out that they're being lied to. Maybe its because they want to believe it?

It is sad how some liberals do not see this..........this site is soo much better with FF posting.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Nershi wrote:The great unarmed coup attempt of 2021. Lol

"I'll circle back around to this statement later."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:38 pm

It'd be kinda interesting to live outside the US for a little while, somewhere where the us isn't a strong ally..and see what is said/reported/etc about the US

Not saying I don't love it here...but no matter what is is in life I try to look at it multiple ways and have an unbiased view of things. You certainly don't get that here..which I guess is expected...but at the same time that's not what we are told growing up.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:24 am

The Capitol rioters DISTURBING ties to the march for life.

Yes that is a real headline.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:31 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:It'd be kinda interesting to live outside the US for a little while, somewhere where the us isn't a strong ally..and see what is said/reported/etc about the US

Not saying I don't love it here...but no matter what is is in life I try to look at it multiple ways and have an unbiased view of things. You certainly don't get that here..which I guess is expected...but at the same time that's not what we are told growing up.

Trump is loved and they are saying that we don't have real elections anymore. Remember that huge protest against trump in england with the trump balloon? Ya that was like 80 people. Our news lies plain and simple. Hell you'd be surprised how many Canadian people I've seen wish they could vote for and have trump as their leader. Same with australia, europe countries and many pacific Asian countries. They tell us how bad the media is lying to us about Trump's support outside the US.
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:46 am

The new word of the day is....trumpism.

When you don't have a word or phrase to change the definition of you just go and make up new ones.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”