Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:43 pm

Saying you know what news I watch (I can promise you, you don't), is not an actual argument or response to anything. If you have something meaningful or thoughtful to contribute, maybe you should do that instead acting like a FB Boomer.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:30 pm

snowsnblues wrote:
cstemig wrote: So far though, Biden has not caused the death of any of his supporters due to his outright lies..:at least any that I am aware of. That loss of life has troubled me the most of all of it.

Neither did President Trump! Wow........ :roll:

Seriously, these people died that day because they wanted to or chose suicide that day? You truly believe that Trump didn’t encourage anyone or incite them into a uncontrollable, violent frenzy? Sure they were responsible for their individual actions that day, but being cheered on their revered leader didn’t help.

I believe that the outcome of that day would have been a lot differently if Trump stayed relatively quiet. Compare his actions to someone standing up in a crowed theater and shouting “Fire!” or “Shooter! People are going to get hurt or killed.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:43 am

Well you can tell who hasn't watched the whole speech.

Also I'm amazed how it took people less than a minute to break into the Capitol over a mile away btw once trump got done speaking.

People that believe this was the people from the rally and trump told them to go do what happened probably still believe Jessie smolet.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:39 am

So, who do you believe the rioters were? If they were not Trump supporters then what group(s) did they belong to? Why did it take Trump several days to condemn their actions?

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:55 am

cstemig wrote:So, who do you believe the rioters were? If they were not Trump supporters then what group(s) did they belong to? Why did it take Trump several days to condemn their actions?

First it didn't take several days for him to say it. (How could he say anything public about it when social media shut all his accounts down and media wouldn't talk to him) It was just several days for them to let you hear it and like I said everyone that was at the rally was just getting to the cap building as people were already there busting shit and assaulting police...this is firsthand accounts from people I personally know that were there. There was trump supporters actually pulling people off cops and away from the building but go ahead and believe what you are allowed to see. Fuk'n people act like it's some hard impossible thing to do to pull your black mask off and put on a maga hat and flag neck gator. Two people that I know that look like they should be antifa but aren't were being called comrade and to help get trump supporters into the building...hell there is video of the antifa and blm people recording themselves congratulating themselves for doing just that

Fun fact the night the Whitehouse was under siege (yes people were on the Whitehouse lawn charging the building) 60 police and secret service were injured and a church was set on fire but obviously that's different right? Oh that's right trump tear gassed them so who cares orange man bad.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:26 am

DD said "Biden's EO's don't really do much"

Try telling that to all the workers and sub-workers on the Keystone Pipeline........they might think otherwise.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:33 am

Exactly, I wonder how those brain washed union guys that voted for dementia Joe are feeling now? I still feel sorry for them.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:38 am

cstemig wrote:
snowsnblues wrote:
cstemig wrote: So far though, Biden has not caused the death of any of his supporters due to his outright lies..:at least any that I am aware of. That loss of life has troubled me the most of all of it.

Neither did President Trump! Wow........ :roll:

Seriously, these people died that day because they wanted to or chose suicide that day? You truly believe that Trump didn’t encourage anyone or incite them into a uncontrollable, violent frenzy? Sure they were responsible for their individual actions that day, but being cheered on their revered leader didn’t help.

I believe that the outcome of that day would have been a lot differently if Trump stayed relatively quiet. Compare his actions to someone standing up in a crowed theater and shouting “Fire!” or “Shooter! People are going to get hurt or killed.

NO,I dont think President Trump caused or incited the riot! Who do you think caused the riots in May in the TC and across the county?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:06 am

9manfan wrote:DD said "Biden's EO's don't really do much"

Try telling that to all the workers and sub-workers on the Keystone Pipeline........they might think otherwise.....

You’re right. I think that’s very fair criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:13 pm

NO,I dont think President Trump caused or incited the riot! Who do you think caused the riots in May in the TC and across the county?[/quote]

Now go back to your Trmp shrine. The one with the large banner on the wall and the candle lit bobble head centered on the altar. Stand in front with your MAGA hat, , fold your hands, click your ruby slippers twice, and chant “ Stop the Steal, Stop the Steal.” Then lay down on your My Pillow and amuse yourself with a picture of Melania. Find peace and enjoy!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”