cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:14 pm

NO,I dont think President Trump caused or incited the riot! Who do you think caused the riots in May in the TC and across the county?[/quote]

Now go back to your Trump shrine. The one with the large banner on the wall and the candle lit bobble head centered on the altar. Stand in front with your MAGA hat, , fold your hands, click your ruby slippers twice, and chant “ Stop the Steal, Stop the Steal.” Then lay down on your My Pillow and amuse yourself with a picture of Melania. Find peace and enjoy!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:16 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
9manfan wrote:It's kinda funny all you hear from the left now about Dementia Joe is............ Crickets .............OMG if Trump would of signed 45 Executive orders in the first 2 weeks the liberals heads would of exploded......

Heads did explode over Trumps EO's, especially he "Muslim Ban" "Trump Wall". Trump had 220 EO's in 4 years. Obama had 276 in 8. Honestly most of Trump's EO's and Biden's EO's don't really do much. Most of Biden's are related to Covid, and I'm not sure why there are so many different orders for the seemingly the same thing. They're all online, go take a look at both of them.

Also, Biden has only had 25 orders, not 45. I don't know why I keep seeing people parrot a number in the 40s. It's almost like they just believe and then repeat whatever they see on FB.

If I posted the numbers thru a Fox site I'm sure you wouldn't believe me so i'm posting from the site you prolly watch......EO's in the 40's...........46 to be exact.................

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/po ... index.html
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:29 pm

Fox is fine. I stand corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:25 pm

[/quote]Now go back to your Trump shrine. The one with the large banner on the wall and the candle lit bobble head centered on the altar. Stand in front with your MAGA hat, , fold your hands, click your ruby slippers twice, and chant “ Stop the Steal, Stop the Steal.” Then lay down on your My Pillow and amuse yourself with a picture of Melania. Find peace and enjoy![/quote]

Now there's a typical liberal response! Deflect, belittle, deflect some more, "circle back" and never answer the question. I ask you again. Who do you think started the riots last May in the TC and across the country?

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:42 pm

To answer your question, my suspicions are BLM and other like minded individuals. Didn’t really care as most of them were fixed on property destruction of police and private property. They didn’t seem interested in disrupting an election process. Only remember a death or two. Not aware of any Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, or Trump supporters. Don’t remember any of rioters carrying bunches of flex cuffs and shouting “Hang Pence!” Didn’t see anyone taking a dump or leak in the offices either. A lot more burning and rioting for sure.

Pray tell what do these events have to do with the Capital riots? Was there a large presence of BLM that I missed? Did a caravan of professional rioters travel from place to place and then the capital? Please tell me who you think they are.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:46 pm

cstemig wrote:. Didn’t really care as most of them were fixed on property destruction of police and private property.

Dude you’ve eaten up the left wing media’s narrative hook line and sinker. If you didn’t really care about billions of dollars of property damage and all the peoples lives that destroyed but you are appalled by the capital situation, there is no way you are thinking for yourself.

You seem really unhinged about all of this. Might be good to step away from the keyboard and turn off your tv for awhile. Life is too short.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:01 pm

Then , oh keeper of all knowledge and truth, share with us the information you have. Give us your undisputed source so that we all can gain from it.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:48 am

^^^dont get it
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:52 am

cstemig wrote:Pray tell what do these events have to do with the Capital riots? Was there a large presence of BLM that I missed? Did a caravan of professional rioters travel from place to place and then the capital? Please tell me who you think they are.

And there lies the problem. The media purposely said there wasn't any bm or antifa anywhere....like zero. You really believe that chit. Maybe once the truth and reconciliation commission will let us all know the "truth" and we can all sing together at the reprogramming camps.
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:56 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
cstemig wrote:Pray tell what do these events have to do with the Capital riots? Was there a large presence of BLM that I missed? Did a caravan of professional rioters travel from place to place and then the capital? Please tell me who you think they are.

And there lies the problem. The media purposely said there wasn't any bm or antifa anywhere....like zero. You ready believe that chit. Maybe once the truth and reconciliation commission will let us all know the "truth" and we can all sing together at the reprogramming camps.

Bingo!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”