Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:39 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
cstemig wrote:Pray tell what do these events have to do with the Capital riots? Was there a large presence of BLM that I missed? Did a caravan of professional rioters travel from place to place and then the capital? Please tell me who you think they are.

And there lies the problem. The media purposely said there wasn't any bm or antifa anywhere....like zero. You ready believe that chit. Maybe once the truth and reconciliation commission will let us all know the "truth" and we can all sing together at the reprogramming camps.

What do you think the ratio of BLM to Stop the Steal protestors was? About the same as maybe Auschwitz shirts guy to Stop the Stealers?

I think you're missing the point in the absurdity of the "Stop the Steal" Rally in the first place......

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:54 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:
cstemig wrote:Pray tell what do these events have to do with the Capital riots? Was there a large presence of BLM that I missed? Did a caravan of professional rioters travel from place to place and then the capital? Please tell me who you think they are.

And there lies the problem. The media purposely said there wasn't any bm or antifa anywhere....like zero. Y!ou ready believe that chit. Maybe once the truth and reconciliation commission will let us all know the "truth" and we can all sing together at the reprogramming camps.

What do you think the ratio of BLM to Stop the Steal protestors was? About the same as maybe Auschwitz shirts guy to Stop the Stealers?

I think you're missing the point in the absurdity of the "Stop the Steal" Rally in the first place......

Yes fuk free and fair elections. You do understand that saying hey something don't seem right and nobody even looking if there was is a problem. Not one judge looked at evidence before throwing out the case. I mean if there was nothing to hide why did everyone refuse to even look at it? I mean no reason to look at more votes than voters...hell not letting certified pole watches overlook the counts is grounds for an audit not to mention illegal. Nevermind the ny mail in votes getting drove to Pennsylvania. But just sit there with your eyes closed and pretend nothing happened anywhere. I mean if it helps you sleep at night.

No need to respond since you wont even take a look at anything. Have fun the next few years.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:17 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
Yes fuk free and fair elections. You do understand that saying hey something don't seem right and nobody even looking if there was is a problem. Not one judge looked at evidence before throwing out the case. I mean if there was nothing to hide why did everyone refuse to even look at it? I mean no reason to look at more votes than voters...hell not letting certified pole watches overlook the counts is grounds for an audit not to mention illegal. Nevermind the ny mail in votes getting drove to Pennsylvania. But just sit there with your eyes closed and pretend nothing happened anywhere. I mean if it helps you sleep at night.

No need to respond since you wont even take a look at anything. Have fun the next few years.

No judge looked at because the lawsuits were entirely baseless.... Why did all the Trump appointed Supreme Court Justices refuse the frivolous Texas lawsuit? Trump didn't release any evidence because there was none. There was nothing to look at.

Do you know how many dead people were confirmed to have voted in GA?? TWO. Weird how all these Republican DAs and Judges all said claims were complete BS.

Weird how all 50 States, some with Republicans in power, all certified the election.

Why did Trump and Giuliani resort to posting doctored videos on their twitter accounts if the evidence was all there? Something Guiliani should probably be disbarred for.

Why did they take in 100 mil in donations and only spend 10 of it litigation?

Why did Trump's most loyal servant, AG Barr, come out and say there no evidence of widespread far? Did the Deep State get to AG Barr????

All of this entirely ignores the human nature aspect of this. Such widespread fraud would have to include so many people, many of which would have to be Republicans. And you're telling me, that there wouldn't be ONE person wouldn't want the fame and money associated with uncovering the largest fraud every accomplished in American history? It simply defies human nature.

Lindsey Graham begged Trump and Guiliani for evidence. They provided him with NO evidence.

Remember when the Kraken was going to be released next week???? and then the week following? It's almost like he was trying to sway the court of public opinion to the point they would forget all about the actual promised evidence they failed to deliver.... and it worked. People still believe in the absurdity of election fraud conspiracies.

I honestly pity anyone who is still stuck on election fraud. It's patently absurd to say I haven't "looked at anything"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:12 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:

No judge looked at because the lawsuits were entirely baseless.... Why did all the Trump appointed Supreme Court Justices refuse the frivolous Texas lawsuit? Trump didn't release any evidence because there was none. There was nothing to look at.

Do you know how many dead people were confirmed to have voted in GA?? TWO. Weird how all these Republican DAs and Judges all said claims were complete BS.

Weird how all 50 States, some with Republicans in power, all certified the election.

Why did Trump and Giuliani resort to posting doctored videos on their twitter accounts if the evidence was all there? Something Guiliani should probably be disbarred for.

Why did Trump's most loyal servant, AG Barr, come out and say there no evidence of widespread far? Did the Deep State get to AG Barr????

All of this entirely ignores the human nature aspect of this. Such widespread fraud would have to include so many people, many of which would have to be Republicans. And you're telling me, that there wouldn't be ONE person wouldn't want the fame and money associated with uncovering the largest fraud every accomplished in American history? It simply defies human nature.

Lindsey Graham begged Trump and Guiliani for evidence. They provided him with NO evidence.

Remember when the Kraken was going to be released next week???? and then the week following? It's almost like he was trying to sway the court of public opinion to the point they would forget all about the actual promised evidence they failed to deliver.... and it worked. People still believe in the absurdity of election fraud conspiracies.

I honestly pity anyone who is still stuck on election fraud. It's patently absurd to say I haven't "looked at anything"

I shouldn't even post about this shit anymore cuz really who gaf, but here is the problem, the politicians are pieces of shit........it seems there were irregularities in the election. Enough to decide it, doubtful if not impossible. The whole mail in ballot deal, voter ID, these are things that obviously help the Dems or they wouldn't demand them. It gives them an "advantage", does it make a difference in the numbers, is it "fair"....depends which side you are on I suppose. Now when you take these small things and look at how the Dems/Rep treat each other and will lie about each other it's not hard to see why some believe it.....not that I am one of them. But Hillary getting locked up, Trump and Russia, I mean these people are literally lying pieces of human garbage, and they themselves have brought all of this upon themselves.
I have come to the conclusion that people want to be one side and will go f'ing nuts about their side/the other side. It's like the NFL, I don't get it but people will literally fist fight over it. "my side"

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:16 pm

You might want to check out time magazine. They are now bragging about how they "saved" the election. Getting out ahead of getting found out and making it sound justified.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Literally calling themselves a cabal.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:24 pm

https://youtu.be/0BEHO08r67U from a liberal

https://youtu.be/XG0VIlq--Vs independent reporter that has his reporting being used in court as evidence for some of the riots.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:

Yes from this post you haven't looked at chit. Puking up mainstream misinformation is not looking at anything. Anyone with any critical thinking skills can see on their own that some messed up chit did happen. I missed where I said trump won. I did say messed up chit happened and that alone should worry anyone that gives a fuk about keeping us a republic.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:33 pm

Where was my lie?

I think the lies of a fraudulent election are little more damaging than something that can’t even be proven to have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:41 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:https://youtu.be/0BEHO08r67U from a liberal

https://youtu.be/XG0VIlq--Vs independent reporter that has his reporting being used in court as evidence for some of the riots.

LMAO Time Poole a liberal hahahahaha ok. Dude is a complete and utter hack, and conspiracy video. Hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”