cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:59 pm

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
cstemig wrote:
datdudeunderdabed wrote:T. D. S. Is for reals. I've done add a certain two people to my does list so I can't see their idiotic rants anymore.

Oh just go watch some more tv and make another knee jerk anti trump post. You're good at that. Everytime I log on here you have a new one.

The media coverage of Trump is still overwhelming, no matter if it is TV, Public Radio, Internet, printed copy, or social media. You can’t get away from it, no matter where you look or don’t try to look. You can’t just unplug and avoid it. I try to take a balanced approach by cross referencing any given article to see what if it correlates to another source or two. Then I post questions to see if anyone else has a different take on it

You, on the other hand shoot from the hip with possible, limited research. Social media and You Tube seem to be your favorites. Perhaps, try expanding your resources a bit.

In the mean time, drop another rock in your pipe bowl, light up, and take several puffs. Post us in the morning with your results.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:39 pm

The only thing I see about trump in the media is in your threads and posts on this forum.

Pretty easy to avoid really.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:55 pm

yep...dont watch the news.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:06 pm

If you work from a computer or spend any amount of time on social media, its nearly impossible to avoid politics. People can't help themselves. The only way to get away from it totally would be to totally unplug, which is probably what we all should do.

datdudeunderdabed wrote:
Aned you're as little bit*ch. I say look for what really happened and you get all emotional and pissed off. Do you understand that the lawmakers are calling for anyone that go lock step with them to be re educated, eradicated and they want to appoint a decency zar. But dur da bumpstocks...have fun ordering a simple sling for your outlawed and registered 1940's shotgun that you are needing insurance for once biden signs that executive order.

Look what really happened???? I bunch of complete dunces that believed in Q conspiracy theories and an absurd amount of election fraud lies held a rally to "stop the steal". It was people who had become unhinged by the lies of Trump for the last four years. I didn't have the gravitas of a real coup, but in some ways it was even more degrading. These people fought with cops. They were not looting a shopping mall. They were actually convinced their democracy was stolen from them lmaaaooooo

I don't buy the antifa agent provocateur theory. Even Antifa threw the first brick, it doesn't absolve the Trumps flying monkeys from storming the capitol. Get the fu(k outta here. Funny you talk about people needing to go lock step with the party line, when the flying monkeys were chanting hang Mike Pence and accosted Lindsay Graham and called him a traitor

You have become a single issue thinker. You aren't smart enough to imagine there are two things being wrong at once. It's possible to acknowledge that Trump is by far the most unfit president we've ever had, and also that the social justice leftism is terrible and needs to be opposed. It's insane how few people can manage this.

Yes, the way the medina painted the riots this summer was an absolute disgrace. Yes, the president absolutely lost and his claims that he won were also a disgrace.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:35 pm

Nah dude I’m plugged in. I just chose what information to take in. If you can’t avoid it I’d say you can’t help yourself.

And I don’t watch the news either. If I want fiction I watch a movie, a television series or read a book.

I try to focus on politics going forward. I filter out the bias opinion and find the facts and make decisions for myself. You two must like Biden and the left. Because if you want to complain about politics there is plenty you could be talking about that has happened since he took office.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:41 pm

It's kinda funny all you hear from the left now about Dementia Joe is............ Crickets .............OMG if Trump would of signed 45 Executive orders in the first 2 weeks the liberals heads would of exploded......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:06 pm

Where do you truly find the facts of any story. Is there one or several unbiased, credible, and truthful sources that we all can trust. Please share your sources so that we all can benefit from it.

I do believe that Biden will have his issues and failures. Hard to tell how many so early in the game. He is not above impeachment either should there be a need.

So far though, Biden has not caused the death of any of his supporters due to his outright lies..:at least any that I am aware of. That loss of life has troubled me the most of all of it.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Nershi wrote:Nah dude I’m plugged in. I just chose what information to take in. If you can’t avoid it I’d say you can’t help yourself.

And I don’t watch the news either. If I want fiction I watch a movie, a television series or read a book.

I try to focus on politics going forward. I filter out the bias opinion and find the facts and make decisions for myself. You two must like Biden and the left. Because if you want to complain about politics there is plenty you could be talking about that has happened since he took office.

*shrug* I guess I should just start muting all my friends across almost all social media platforms. I don't have a real FB, but you can't say politics isn't everywhere when you have sycophants on waterfowl hunting FB groups holding Trump flags with their pile pics. I saw a dude had a "fu(k Biden" flag on his ice house just the other day. Its not even just online.

Bro I don't start politics threads I just chime in on them. I don't have any love in my heart for Biden, I just don't think he's as big of a dipsh1t as Trump.

9manfan wrote:It's kinda funny all you hear from the left now about Dementia Joe is............ Crickets .............OMG if Trump would of signed 45 Executive orders in the first 2 weeks the liberals heads would of exploded......

Heads did explode over Trumps EO's, especially he "Muslim Ban" "Trump Wall". Trump had 220 EO's in 4 years. Obama had 276 in 8. Honestly most of Trump's EO's and Biden's EO's don't really do much. Most of Biden's are related to Covid, and I'm not sure why there are so many different orders for the seemingly the same thing. They're all online, go take a look at both of them.

Also, Biden has only had 25 orders, not 45. I don't know why I keep seeing people parrot a number in the 40s. It's almost like they just believe and then repeat whatever they see on FB.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:33 pm

cstemig wrote: So far though, Biden has not caused the death of any of his supporters due to his outright lies..:at least any that I am aware of. That loss of life has troubled me the most of all of it.

Neither did President Trump! Wow........ :roll:

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:35 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Nershi wrote:Nah dude I’m plugged in. I just chose what information to take in. If you can’t avoid it I’d say you can’t help yourself.

*shrug* I guess I should just start muting all my friends across almost all social media platforms. I don't have a real FB, but you can't say politics isn't everywhere when you have sycophants on waterfowl hunting FB groups holding Trump flags with their pile pics. I saw a dude had a "fu(k Biden" flag on his ice house just the other day. Its not even just online.

Bro I don't start politics threads I just chime in on them. I don't have any love in my heart for Biden, I just don't think he's as big of a dipsh1t as Trump.

9manfan wrote:It's kinda funny all you hear from the left now about Dementia Joe is............ Crickets .............OMG if Trump would of signed 45 Executive orders in the first 2 weeks the liberals heads would of exploded......

Heads did explode over Trumps EO's, especially he "Muslim Ban" "Trump Wall". Trump had 220 EO's in 4 years. Obama had 276 in 8. Honestly most of Trump's EO's and Biden's EO's don't really do much. Most of Biden's are related to Covid, and I'm not sure why there are so many different orders for the seemingly the same thing. They're all online, go take a look at both of them.

Also, Biden has only had 25 orders, not 45. I don't know why I keep seeing people parrot a number in the 40s. It's almost like they just believe and then repeat whatever they see on FB.

You can tell by this post what news this guy watches and it appears he believes it!

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”