snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:18 pm

cstemig wrote:I agree that we all need to move forward, but there also needs to be a clear understanding of what happened before. If there were wrong doings, then there needs to be accountability.

You mean like with the Russia hoax and all the partisan FBI and government officials that should be in prison over it?

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:45 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Honestly Trump ain't in office anymore yet it garners attention...how bout we do our best to throw our support behind the current president (even if you don't like him, his beliefs, etc I certainly don't but I'm not gonna go out my way to hamstring the guy and will give him a chance) vs occupying ourselves with the past? I loved trump. But it's done lol there's no use talking or dwelling about it. Biden is president but not one Biden thread it's all about trump lol.

I mean...to me this is what's wrong with America...it's done and over but both sides still talk about Trump. Further solidifying divided politics

Focusing on the past only detracts from what you accomplish in the future. ,Do you throw a car in drive and look out your rear window to see where you are going?

Do you focus on the girl that dumped you or go try and get laid again?

Half full of half empty?

I mean ffs...let's move the phuck on...

Just like the impeachment...what a fugging waste hes not in office anymore. Who cares? How bout we put the millions about to be spent on it into something that actually helps the country?

I honestly can't stand it...just the fact that we are talking about trump still underscores what's wrong with this country

Preach!! best post of 2021

Truth

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:37 am

T. D. S. Is for reals. I've done add a certain two people to my does list so I can't see their idiotic rants anymore.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:36 am

snowsnblues wrote:
cstemig wrote:I agree that we all need to move forward, but there also needs to be a clear understanding of what happened before. If there were wrong doings, then there needs to be accountability.

You mean like with the Russia hoax and all the partisan FBI and government officials that should be in prison over it?

Yes, them too!
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:05 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:T. D. S. Is for reals. I've done add a certain two people to my does list so I can't see their idiotic rants anymore.

Sounds like that 6th puff worked. Don’t drop anymore rocks in your pipe bowl for now
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:34 am

datdudeunderdabed wrote:T. D. S. Is for reals. I've done add a certain two people to my does list so I can't see their idiotic rants anymore.

Lmao what a cry baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:59 am

cstemig wrote:
snowsnblues wrote:

Yes, them too!

Well, thats good at least!

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:58 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Lmao what a cry baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote

Aned you're as little bit*ch. I say look for what really happened and you get all emotional and pissed off. Do you understand that the lawmakers are calling for anyone that go lock step with them to be re educated, eradicated and they want to appoint a decency zar. But dur da bumpstocks...have fun ordering a simple sling for your outlawed and registered 1940's shotgun that you are needing insurance for once biden signs that executive order.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:02 pm

cstemig wrote:

Sounds like that 6th puff worked. Don’t drop anymore rocks in your pipe bowl for now

Oh just go watch some more tv and make another knee jerk anti trump post. You're good at that. Everytime I log on here you have a new one.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:22 pm

do you have any thing worth talking about other then politics. You sound like one of them facebook ranters.
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”