cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:32 pm

I’ve never heard of these before. It was my understanding that Presidential pardons were public information. Now, it is speculated that he may have a bunch tucked away for family and friends. Shouldn’t they be disclosed, especially if there was harm done to the public?

Can anyone shed some light on this?
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Trump’s Pocket Pardons?

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:06 pm

Sure glad he pardoned Lil Wayne at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:31 pm

Honestly Trump ain't in office anymore yet it garners attention...how bout we do our best to throw our support behind the current president (even if you don't like him, his beliefs, etc I certainly don't but I'm not gonna go out my way to hamstring the guy and will give him a chance) vs occupying ourselves with the past? I loved trump. But it's done lol there's no use talking or dwelling about it. Biden is president but not one Biden thread it's all about trump lol.

I mean...to me this is what's wrong with America...it's done and over but both sides still talk about Trump. Further solidifying divided politics

Focusing on the past only detracts from what you accomplish in the future. ,Do you throw a car in drive and look out your rear window to see where you are going?

Do you focus on the girl that dumped you or go try and get laid again?

Half full of half empty?

I mean ffs...let's move the phuck on...

Just like the impeachment...what a fugging waste hes not in office anymore. Who cares? How bout we put the millions about to be spent on it into something that actually helps the country?

I honestly can't stand it...just the fact that we are talking about trump still underscores what's wrong with this country

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:30 am

I agree that we all need to move forward, but there also needs to be a clear understanding of what happened before. If there were wrong doings, then there needs to be accountability.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:00 am

I hear trump kicked the easter bunny in the sack so only his family can have all chocolate bunnies for easter.

Just think what he would of done if impeachment wasn't hung over him as a threat by b*tch mcconnell.
Last edited by datdudeunderdabed on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:03 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Honestly Trump ain't in office anymore yet it garners attention...how bout we do our best to throw our support behind the current president (even if you don't like him, his beliefs, etc I certainly don't but I'm not gonna go out my way to hamstring the guy and will give him a chance) vs occupying ourselves with the past? I loved trump. But it's done lol there's no use talking or dwelling about it. Biden is president but not one Biden thread it's all about trump lol.

I mean...to me this is what's wrong with America...it's done and over but both sides still talk about Trump. Further solidifying divided politics

Focusing on the past only detracts from what you accomplish in the future. ,Do you throw a car in drive and look out your rear window to see where you are going?

Half full of half empty?

Just like the impeachment...what a fugging waste hes not in office anymore. Who cares? How bout we put the millions about to be spent on it into something that actually helps the country?

I honestly can't stand it...just the fact that we are talking about trump still underscores what's wrong with this country

Oh come on thought you know how it works with these people...8 years of Bush's fault, 4 years of that's because of obama's good work he did and now at least 4 years of trump's fault. It's really a mental illness.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:15 am

Chuck it seems you spend way too much of your time thinking about trump. I think the haters spend more mental energy on trump than the supporters. Kind of sad.

The great dictator has been removed so let’s stop thinking about him. The new president wants the government to rule fairly. Just take a look at the executive orders.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:07 am

Nershi wrote:Chuck it seems you spend way too much of your time thinking about trump. I think the haters spend more mental energy on trump than the supporters. Kind of sad.

The great dictator has been removed so let’s stop thinking about him. The new president wants the government to rule fairly. Just take a look at the executive orders.

X2....how many executive orders are we up to ?? around 40 now give or take............and Trump was the dictator.......LOL...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:43 am

I don’t waste the greater part of my day thinking about Trump! It is the new stuff the pops up and grabs my attention. Just when you think you have heard, read, and seen it all many times before, something newer and more bizarre pops up.

What is more troublesome is the liberties that ALL the politicians take with our judicial system. NONE of them seem to be accountable for anything!!! If you or I did the same offense, we would be fined and jailed. The whole swamp in Washington needs to be drained on both sides of the aisle.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:58 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Honestly Trump ain't in office anymore yet it garners attention...how bout we do our best to throw our support behind the current president (even if you don't like him, his beliefs, etc I certainly don't but I'm not gonna go out my way to hamstring the guy and will give him a chance) vs occupying ourselves with the past? I loved trump. But it's done lol there's no use talking or dwelling about it. Biden is president but not one Biden thread it's all about trump lol.

Half full of half empty?

Preach!! best post of 2021
official sour toe member number 52,814

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”