emptymag
Mergie Marauder

HR 127

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:09 am

You guys the the anti gun, ammo and magazine law that was introduced?

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/stop_hr_127
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: HR 127

Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:51 am

Thanks Biden voters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 am

Thanks for the info. It almost sounds like Canadian laws. There will always be anti-gun idiots out there. It surprises me that this is bill was introduced from Texas. I would expected it from California. Let’s hope that our legislatures & NRA defeat it.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:05 am

9manfan wrote:Thanks Biden voters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big shout out to the Republicans and Trump who banned bump stocks and did so much to get suppressors off the NFA while they had control of the house and senate.

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:09 am

cstemig wrote:Thanks for the info. It almost sounds like Canadian laws. There will always be anti-gun idiots out there. It surprises me that this is bill was introduced from Texas. I would expected it from California. Let’s hope that our legislatures & NRA defeat it.

TX, Idaho (boise area) and Montana are quickly becoming Kalifornia..... the problem is the transplants are bringing their ideologies and politics with them.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Big shout out to the Republicans and Trump who banned bump stocks and did so much to get suppressors off the NFA while they had control of the house and senate.

Laughable at best..........................poor bump stock and suppressor owners............wait till you can not afford ammo because of tax .........or you have to pay a tax to own guns.......F---ing Liberals...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:30 am

9manfan wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Laughable at best..........................poor bump stock and suppressor owners............wait till you can not afford ammo because of tax .........or you have to pay a tax to own guns.......F---ing Liberals...............

Oh my bad for believing all gun control laws are infringements.

I guess I should thank Republican for being proactive in preventing the BS we are now seeing instead of pushing red flag laws like that twink Dan Crenshaw.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:39 am

Keep telling yourself that DD.........................all BS today is from the Liberals, but you believe what you want to......

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:41 am

and your bump stocks and suppressors wont be needed when you can not afford ammo.......................you sheep just keep following each other..................

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:43 am

9manfan wrote:Keep telling yourself that DD.........................all BS today is from the Liberals, but you believe what you want to......

Liberals are gonna Lib, we all know this. The issue is not taking ownership of our own BS and holding our elected officials feet to the fire to get them to accomplish what we want them to do. Republicans have done NOTHING to ease firearms restrictions.

Politicians on both sides just take to twitter like school children instead of actually doing anything.

I hardly think holding our politicians accountable makes me a sheep.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”