cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Is she really “Cuckoo for Coco Puffs” or just becoming the main target for media blitz?
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:44 pm

I don't know much about her besides she thinks Trump won, school shootings and 9/11 were hoaxes so she has has sh!t for brains at best. She's probably going to get booted from her committee positions tomorrow.

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Do you two think she worse than Omar, AOC, Talib, Pressley and Maxine Watters? What about Eric Swalwell from California who sits on the House Intelligence Committe. Has CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, the list goes on and on....have those so called unbiased news outlets covered much of the stuff these folks have said, done, been involved in? Do you think they should be booted from the committee's they are on?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 pm

snowsnblues wrote:Do you two think she worse than Omar, AOC, Talib, Pressley and Maxine Watters? What about Eric Swalwell from California who sits on the House Intelligence Committe. Has CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, the list goes on and on....have those so called unbiased news outlets covered much of the stuff these folks have said, done, been involved in? Do you think they should be booted from the committee's they are on?

Dude why can you seriously not comprehend that two things can be wrong at the same time? Why do you think MTG being called out is some how a defense of anyone else? Please, think harder.

Yes, the media can gloss over the faults of Omar especially, but that does not somehow mean that MTG isn't a complete and utter clown.

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:58 pm

snowsnblues wrote:Do you two think she worse than Omar, AOC, Talib, Pressley and Maxine Watters? What about Eric Swalwell from California who sits on the House Intelligence Committe. Has CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, the list goes on and on....have those so called unbiased news outlets covered much of the stuff these folks have said, done, been involved in? Do you think they should be booted from the committee's they are on?

Don't worry the new reality zar will let you know who is bad.
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

datdudeunderdabed
Mergie Marauder

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:01 pm

Or maybe they (tv news) will say that they will start up in the morning on who is bad and as soon as everyone goes to bed the bad ones will just "go away".
Living rent free inside your head and loving it

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:18 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Dude why can you seriously not comprehend that two things can be wrong at the same time? Why do you think MTG being called out is some how a defense of anyone else? Please, think harder.

Yes, the media can gloss over the faults of Omar especially, but that does not somehow mean that MTG isn't a complete and utter clown.
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:

I never said two things cant be wrong at the same time. My point was the fake news only talks about people like MTG and never the ones from the other side. Have either of you started any topics about all the stupid sh$t the others I named have said/done? Does that make a little more sense now, dude?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Marjorie Taylor Greene

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:14 am

The media hasn’t lied about the wild shit MTG has said. The media not covering both sides fairly is a different debate entirely, and there’s certainly an argument to be made.

Dude u think I’m thrilled to have Omar represent my district? She’s been a clown since day 1. Like I said somewhere else on here, I don’t start threads. I just chime in on the original post. I don’t think there’s much disagreement to be had about disdain for left wing politicians on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:54 am

No, I don’t think she is worse. But is bat shyt crazy in her own right. She is just the flavor of the day.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

snowsnblues
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:30 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Dude u think I’m thrilled to have Omar represent my district? She’s been a clown since day 1. Like I said somewhere else on here, I don’t start threads. I just chime in on the original post. I don’t think there’s much disagreement to be had about disdain for left wing politicians on this site.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not gonna lie,you make me wonder........

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”