Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

SCOTUS 2nd Amendment Case

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:48 pm

I hope this swings the way of gun nuts and liberals are forced to eat a dick.....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/26/politics ... index.html
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Mallard_maniac
Mergie Marauder

Re: SCOTUS 2nd Amendment Case

Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Tall order but hopefully it goes our way. Been following this one and while I don't like the fact a state has the ability to regulate or asks someone to "prove" why they need a firearm.... I get the impression from our current SCOTUS that they really have no interest in meddling with individual state laws and regs. I hope they consider this one seriously and an overturn would be a gigantic win for pro2a across the nation, as it would have the potential to set a precedent in other states.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: SCOTUS 2nd Amendment Case

Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:03 pm

State laws shouldn't be allowed. States don't have the right to infringe on constitutional rights that exist at the federal level.

It'd be like a state trying to restrict first amendment rights....limiting and/or restricting what is allowed under freedom of speech. That's my biggest beef with all the covid bullshit....states restricting our rights under the first amendment when it comes to religious freedom/separation of church and state, and right to assemble.

The fact that people were so willing to forfeit those rights for a little bit of false security was pathetic. I don't care if there was an actual pandemic......as in Ebola Zaire strain goes airborne and there are people dying in the streets with their internal organs turning into blackish brown sludge.......

....states still don't have the power to infringe upon our constitutional rights.

Just like the first amendment isn't infringed upon by states (until covid), 2nd amendment rights should be treated just the same. There isn't a list of illegal words that vary state by state......there shouldn't be gun laws that vary state by state.

States have ZERO jurisdiction/power/ability to do that....that's the way it needs to be, that's the way it should be.

Hopefully this case will reinforce that notion.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”